If you are new to eating clean, it can be pretty tricky trying to find resources to help you get started or even to stay on track, so I’ve put together a list with some of my favorite resources to share with you:
- Raw Foods: Russell at The Raw Chef – “Making Raw Food Accessible Everyday“
- Vegan: Margaret at The Plant Strong Vegan – “Living A Plant-Based Vegan Lifestyle“
- Gluten-Free: Tabatha at Kitchen To Nirvana – “Vegan, Gluten-Free and Delicious“
- Paleo: Lexi at Lexi’s Clean Kitchen – “Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Paleo-Friendly“
- Clean Eating/Real Food: Rose at The Clean Dish – “A Real Food Blog“
- Raw Food recipes: Raw Food Recipes
- Vegan recipes: Finding Vegan
- Paleo recipes: Primal Palate
- What’s On My Food – “Pesticide Action Network”
- Non-GMO Project – “Resource for Identifying Non-GMO Foods”
- Food Facts – “Find Out What’s Really In Your Food”
- Food Facts – “Baby and Toddler Nutrition Guide”
- What Is That Ingredient
- About Nutrition Facts
- EWG Food Scores – “Your Go-To Guide To Healthier Choices”
- EWG Skin Deep – Look up the toxicity rating on over 80,000 products (makeup, skin care, personal products, etc).
- Raw Foods: The Raw Chef* (ebooks, recipes, meal plans, online courses, video tutorials, shopping lists, members only forum)
- Vegan/Vegetarian: How To Thrive on a Plant-Based Diet* (50 lesson course you take at your own pace for new and existing vegans)
- Paleo: 30 Day Guide To Paleo* (ebook, recipes, meal plans, tips and tricks, shopping lists, forums and online support) Although I personally don’t eat meat/seafood/poultry, etc, I do follow the other principals of the Paleo diet (no dairy, no refined sugar, no grains, etc).
- Detox: The 21-Day Sugar Detox* (21-day tool kit, bonus guides, bonus resources, 240 page recipe book and more)
- Cleansing: The Green Body Cleanse* (an excellent book if you are ready to detox and cleanse your body with numerous cleansing and detox kits available)
*Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.