Don’t let the innocent appearance of this Creamy Habanero Dressing fool you.
It just might be the one of the hottest of all the dressing recipes I have ever made, which is a good thing if you like “hot” foods.
I have used this dressing on everything from kale salad, over steamed broccoli, mixed with quinoa, a dip for veggies and even made Habanero Kale Chips with it.
You can make it in less than 5 minutes with a Vitamix and only 5 clean ingredients.
It’s also raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo-friendly too!
Want more healthy dressing recipes? Check out Healthy Honey Mustard Dressing, Clean Eating Watermelon Vinaigrette, Creamy Jalapeno Dressing or my Clean Eating eCookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating recipes just like this one that you will love!
- provides anti-inflammatory benefits
- helps decrease cancer risk
- contains capsaicin to help prevent obesity
- helps to lower cholesterol and blood pressure
- excellent anti-oxidant
5 Fast Facts About Cashews:*
- packed with dietary fiber
- rich in “heart friendly” mono-saturated fatty acids
- rich source of minerals
- high in magnesium and copper
- excellent source of antioxidants
5 Fast Facts About Lemons (Lemon Juice):*
- extremely alkaline
- blood purifier
- excellent for detoxification
- balances blood sugar levels
- contains powerful anti-bacterial properties
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Tip #1: Important: If you don’t like hot foods, this may not be a good recipe to try. If you have never eaten a habanero pepper, they are ~very~ hot and I would only use one pepper to start out with. If you haven eaten habanero peppers before, use either 1 or 2 depending on your preference (I use two when I make it).
Tip #2: I like to store my homemade dressings in an air-tight glass container.
Tip #3: This recipe will make 1 -2 servings.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.