If you are new to eating clean, it can be pretty tricky trying to find resources to help you get started or even to stay on track, so I’ve put together a list with some of my favorite resources to share with you:
- Raw Foods: Laura-Jane at The Rawtarian “Simply Satisfying Raw Food Recipes”
- Vegan: Margaret at The Plant Strong Vegan “Living A Plant-Based Vegan Lifestyle”
- Gluten-Free: Tabatha at Kitchen To Nirvana “Vegan, Gluten-Free and Delicious”
- Paleo: Lexi at Lexi’s Clean Kitchen “Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Paleo-Friendly”
- Clean Eating/Real Food: Rose at The Clean Dish “A Real Food Blog”
- Raw Foods: The Rawtarian* (ebooks, recipes, meal plans, online courses, video tutorials, shopping lists, members only forum)
- Vegan: Vegan Delish (iphone app with over 150 delicious vegan recipes)
- Paleo: 30 Day Guide To Paleo* (ebook, recipes, meal plans, tips and tricks, shopping lists, forums and online support) Although I personally don’t eat meat/seafood/poultry, etc, I do follow the other principals of the Paleo diet (no dairy, no refined sugar, no grains, etc).
- Detox: The 21-Day Sugar Detox* (21-day tool kit, bonus guides, bonus resources, 240 page recipe book and more)
* I am an affiliate for these resources and will receive a small commission if you purchase anything from these sites which will help support The Healthy Family and Home website.