These little Clean Eating Pistachio and Matcha Truffles are so easy to make and are loaded with lots of nutrients!
I was contacted by Kiss Me Organics to review their Organic Matcha – Green Tea Powder and create a new recipe and this is what I came up with!
Matcha Green Tea is not just for drinking…there’s lots of things you can make with it besides a cup of tea.
Their Organic Matcha is “culinary grade” which means it’s perfect for lattes, smoothies and baking.
The last recipe I made with it was my Matcha Green Tea Chocolate Chip Brownies, and they were really good, but this time I wanted to make a super nutritious no-bake treat.
If you aren’t familiar with Matcha Green Tea Powder, it is awesome!
It really takes your antioxidant intake to a whole new level…137% more anti-oxidants than brewed green tea!
It was equally comparable to other matcha tea I have purchased in the past and I was very pleased with the color, quality and taste of the Organic Matcha from Kiss Me Organics.
Here’s some information from their Amazon product page:
Organic Matcha Benefits:
- All Day Energy With Increased Focus – Matcha provides 4 – 6 hours of mild steady energy as it acts as both a stimulant and a relaxant. This is ideal for focusing on whatever the day throws your way.
- Metabolism Boost – Consuming matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the body’s own rate of burning calories) from a normal 8% – 10% of daily energy expenditure, to between 35% and 43% of daily energy expenditure.
- 137 x The Antioxidants of Brewed Green Tea – Antioxidants are essential as you age to boost your body’s natural defenses against oxidation. Researchers have found that a high level of dietary antioxidants can prevent many age-related diseases.
- Improved Skin Health – Scientists have discovered that Matcha Green Tea helps protect the skin from harmful UVrays, while improving blood flow and oxygen levels lifting the overall quality of the skin.
- 110% Hassle-Free Money Back Guarantee – If for any reason you are not completely happy, within 30 days, please return your Organic Matcha for a No Questions Asked 110% Money Back Guarantee. Yes, we are that serious about your satisfaction.
5 Fast Facts About Matcha Green Tea Powder:*
- 137 times the antioxidants of brewed green tea
- can help to boost metabolism
- excellent source of anti-oxidants
- increase focus
- can help to improve skin health
5 Fast Facts About Pistachios:*
- contains 90% healthy unsaturated fat
- super high in anti-oxidants
- supports cardiovascular health
- excellent source of fiber, protein, manganese and copper
- high in thiamine, vitamin B-6 and potassium
5 Fast Facts About Medjool Dates:*
- natural energy booster
- high in iron content
- rich in potassium
- good source of dietary fiber
- excellent source of vegan protein
5 Fast Facts About Chia Seeds:*
- excellent source of healthy omega fatty acids
- contains 700% more calcium than salmon
- contains more anti-oxidants than flaxseeds or blueberries
- contains 500% more calcium than milk
- contains 20% easily digestible vegan protein
5 Fast Facts About Almonds (Almond Butter):*
- helps to regulate cholesterol and blood pressure
- energy booster
- loaded with calcium and fiber
- 1/4 cup contains 8 grams of vegan protein
- high in anti-oxidants
5 Fast Facts About Vanilla Bean Powder:*
- high in anti-oxidants
- can help reduce inflammation
- contains small traces of minerals
- 1 teaspoon contains 3 g of protein and 3 g of fiber
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Where to Buy: If you have trouble finding any of the ingredients to make this recipe, you can order from Amazon and have them delivered straight to your door:
Tip #1: I’ve used both peanut butter (my favorite!) and almond butter to make these, but feel free to use your favorite nut butter.
Tip #2: This recipe will make approximately 12 – 14 truffles.
Disclaimer: I was provided with Organic Matcha from Kiss Me Organics to review and use in creating a new recipe. I was under no obligation to give a positive review and was not paid for this review or endorsement. All thoughts, opinions and comments are my own.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.