This crunchy, golden Pumpkin Spice and Pecan granola is really easy to make and perfect for a healthy fall breakfast!
I had to re-stock my supply of Primal Palate Organic Pumpkin Pie Spice this month because I used an entire container last fall making pumpkin flavored recipes like Pumpkin and Pecan Chia Pudding, Maple and Pumpkin Spice Cashews, and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Thumbprint Cookies.
I used to use a homemade version and just mix cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg individually anytime I needed pumpkin spice, but it’s so much easier and quicker to just grab one container.
This recipe couldn’t be any easier to make – it only takes about 5 minutes to mix the granola together and another 30 minutes in the oven then it’s ready to go.
A good, organic box of store-bought granola can cost $4.00+ and this is a much easier and less expensive way to enjoy homemade granola made with clean ingredients.
And, it’s also organic, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and contains no refined sugar.
Want more healthy breakfast recipes? Check out Homemade Peanut Butter Granola, Coconut and Pecan Granola with Goji Berries, Vegan Coconut Oil Biscuits or my Clean Eating Cookbook with over 140 clean eating recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Oats:*
- provides significant fiber
- helps control blood sugar levels
- can reduce hypertension and high blood pressure
- increases appetite control hormones
- lowers bad cholesterol
5 Fast Facts About Coconut Oil:*
- super high in lauric acid
- rich in antioxidants
- contains natural microbial and anti-bacterial agents
- helps to improve metabolism
- improves cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Raw Coconut Crystals/Coconut Sugar:*
- low glycemic (GI of 35)
- raw, vegan and gluten-free
- unrefined and unbleached
- contains 17 amino acids
- is an abundant source of minerals and broad spectrum B vitamins
5 Fast Facts About Pecans:*
- contains naturally occurring anti-oxidants
- helps to lower cholesterol
- high quality source of protein
- contains more 19 vitamins and minerals
- excellent source of vitamin E
5 Fast Facts About Vanilla Bean Powder:*
- high in anti-oxidants
- can help reduce inflammation
- contains small traces of minerals
- 1 tablespoon contains 2 g of fiber
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Tip #1: I used Primal Palate Organic Pumpkin Pie Spice to make this recipe, but you could also use your favorite pumpkin spice blend or make your own (cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg).
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.