Roasted Chickpeas with Chipotle and Lime…a clean eating snack made with only 6 clean, real food ingredients, is vegan and gluten-free and ready in 30 minutes.
These Roasted Chickpeas with Chipotle and Lime are a tasty little snack that are really easy to make.
They are a healthy replacement for chips or other savory snacks and have lots of fiber and protein.
You can mix these up in less than 5 minutes and they only take about 20 minutes in the oven.
This recipe makes enough for 1 – 2 servings, so if you are making it for a crowd, you will need to double or triple the recipe…because they will disappear fast!
If you like the chipotle + lime flavor combination, try my Roasted Cauliflower with Chipotle and Lime recipe for another healthy snack idea.
Want more healthy snack recipes? Check out Lemon Dill Kale Chips, Superfood Fruit Nut and Seed Snack Mix, Vegan Oven Baked Zucchini Chips or my Clean Eating eCookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating snack and side dish recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Chickpeas:*
- excellent source of fiber
- good source of protein
- can help lower cholesterol
- provides better regulation of blood sugar
- can help decrease cardiovascular risks
5 Fast Facts About Extra Virgin Olive Oil:*
- lowers blood cholesterol levels
- rich in anti-oxidants
- improves bone mineralization and calcification
- excellent protection from heart attack and stroke
- contains anti-inflammatory benefits
5 Fast Facts About Chipotle:*
- can help reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- can help lower the risk of diabetes
- a thermogenic food to help energize metabolism
- can help improve circulation
- rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, magnesium and potassium
5 Fast Facts About Garlic:*
- regulates blood sugar levels
- lowers high blood pressure
- contains anti-bacterial and analgesic properties
- helps to lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Where to Buy: If you have trouble finding any of the ingredients to make this recipe, you can order online from Amazon and have them delivered straight to your door:
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.