This Smoked Paprika Habanero Sauce is a super easy sauce / dip that can be made in less than 5 minutes and needs only a few clean ingredients.
Cashews make a really good creamy base for homemade vegan dips, dressings and sauces.
And this easy sauce has a combination of hot habanero peppers and smoky paprika that makes it irresistible.
I initially created it to go with my Roasted Smashed Potatoes recipe and it was a perfect match, but it would also go well with my Oven Baked Onion Rings (can be found in my Clean Eating eCookbook) or my Healthy Oven Baked Green Tomatoes too!
It’s a healthy, clean eating condiment that’s also raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free and paleo-friendly.
Want more healthy dressing recipes? Check out Tahini Ginger Dressing, Creamy Dandelion Greens Dressing, Healthy Honey Mustard Dressing or my Clean Eating eCookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating dips and sauces just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Cashews:*
- packed with dietary fiber
- rich in “heart friendly” mono-saturated fatty acids
- rich source of minerals
- high in magnesium and copper
- excellent source of antioxidants
5 Fast Facts About Habanero Peppers:*
- provides anti-inflammatory benefits
- helps decrease cancer risk
- contains capsaicin to help prevent obesity
- helps to lower cholesterol and blood pressure
- excellent anti-oxidant
5 Fast Facts About Lemons:*
- extremely alkaline to the body
- blood purifier
- excellent for detoxification
- balances blood sugar levels
- contains powerful anti-bacterial properties
5 Fast Facts About Paprika:*
- boosts blood circulation
- one teaspoon contains 20% DV of vitamin A
- aids digestion
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Where to Buy: If you have any trouble finding the ingredients to make this recipe, you can order online from Amazon and have them delivered straight to your door:
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.