This Sweet Potato Fettuccine and Creamy Rosemary with Roasted Garlic Sauce was so amazing and I couldn’t wait to share it with you!
It’s made with a vegan, gluten-free gourmet Sweet Potato Fettuccine (yes, gluten-free!) and my Creamy Rosemary with Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce which is also vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free.
The rustic aroma from this dish is literally mesmerizing!
There is a sweet smell of cinnamon and nutmeg from the fettuccine and rosemary and roasted garlic from the sauce.
The nice folks at Pastamore’ sent me their gourmet Sweet Potato Fettuccine and Rosemary with Roasted Garlic Dipping Oil to use in creating a new recipe.
The sweet potato fettuccine is an all-natural, GMO-free, gluten-free and vegan pasta that is described as “velvety with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg for a surprising twist”.
It’s made with: brown and white rice flour, sweet potato, xanthan gum, nutmeg, annatto seeds, extra virgin olive oil and cinnamon.
The dipping oil is also all-natural, GMO-free, gluten-free, vegan and is described as “extra virgin olive oil combined with roasted garlic, herbs and Dijon mustard to create the perfect bread dipping oil”.
It’s generously filled with a herb paste made from rosemary, sage, parsley, black pepper, cayenne and chili pepper.
One of the reasons I really liked this brand is because Pastamore’ was started over 16 years ago by participating in local Farmer’s Markets in Colorado and this is exactly the kind of product you would find at a Farmer’s Market.
I just love when I can buy local products like this from my Farmer’s Market. And, they believe it giving back to their communities and contribute to their local Food Bank…very nice!
Now unless I just never paid attention, I don’t remember ever seeing this kind of selection of gourmet oils, vinegars, gluten-free pasta and marinades when I shop at Whole Foods.
Just look at some of the unbelievable flavor varieties they offer:
- Asian with a Hint of Ginger Dipping Oil
- Basil Parmesan Dipping Oil
- Fresh Jalapeno Oil
- Meyer Lemon Oil
- Roasted Garlic Balsamic Dipping Oil
- Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- Roasted Tomato Dipping Sauce
- Rosemary with Roasted Garlic Dipping Oil
- White Truffle Oil
- Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Citrus Balsamic Vinegar
- Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- Dark Sweet Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- Elderberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Passion Fruit Balsamic Vinegar
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Traditional Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- White Balsamic Vinegar with Pear
- Artichoke with Rosemary Linguine
- Chipotle Fettuccine
- Fresh Cracked Pepper Fettuccine
- Garlic Chive Fettuccine
- Garlic with Toasted Onion Fettuccine
- Hatch Green Chilie Fettuccine
- Italian Blend Penne
- Lemon Garlic Orzo
- Lemon Pepper Linguine
- Plain Fettuccine
- Plain Linguine
- Plain Pappardelle
- Spinach Basil Garlic
- Sweet Potato Fettuccine
- Sweet Potato Orzo
- Tomato Basil Fettuccine
- Wild Mushroom Linguine
- Cabernet and Roasted Garlic
- Chardonnay and Roasted Garlic
- Chipotle Chili Marinade and Grill Sauce
- Kentucky Bourbon Marinade and Grill Sauce
- Sweet & Smokey Marinade and Grill Sauce
- Zesty Wing & Rib Marinade and Grill Sauce
Any of these products would make a great gift and you can even create your own gift basket online.
Now, before I share this delicious recipe with you, how about a giveaway?
The generous folks over at Pastamore’ will provide (1) package of Sweet Potato Fettuccine and (1) bottle of Rosemary and Roasted Garlic Dipping Oil for the giveway prize!
It’s enough to make this recipe plus a couple other yummy things with the dipping oil…yay!
- enter the giveaway through Rafflecopter below…there are (4) different entry opportunities to increase your chances of winning
- contest is open to all U.S. residents
- winner will receive their products shipped directly from Pastamore’
If you don’t want to wait for the giveaway to end or you see something else you’d like to try, just visit the Pastamore’ website to order.
Tip #1: This recipe will make approximately 4 servings.
Disclaimer: I was given products from Pastamore’ to review and use in creating a new recipe. I was under no obligation to give a positive review and was not paid for this review or endorsement. All thoughts, opinions and comments are my own.