This Vegan Roasted Chipotle Sweet Potato Salad with Tahini Lime Dressing is really easy to make and can be ready in about 30 minutes.
It’s a nice change of pace if you’re used to eating cold or room temperature salads because it’s actually a “warm” salad, especially if you serve the roasted sweet potato cubes right out of the oven.
You can have your salad and dressing prepped and ready to go while the sweet potato cubes are roasting, then just toss them on top of the salad before serving.
The sweet potato cubes are tossed in avocado oil and seasoned with chipotle powder, garlic powder and Himalayan pink salt, then paired with my Tahini Lime Dressing.
And, you can add diced red onions and slices of avocado to increase the nutritional profile.
Want more healthy salad recipes? Check out Blueberry Mango Salad with Tahini Ginger Dressing, Clean Eating Vegan Greek Salad, Vegan Taco Salad with Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing or my Clean Eating Cookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Sweet Potatoes:*
- contains anti-inflammatory properties
- contains 2 g of vegan protein
- contains 4 g of fiber
- high in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B5 and vitamin B6
- excellent source of potassium, copper and manganese
5 Fast Facts About Avocado Oil:*
- healthier cooking with smoke point of 500 degrees
- may help reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome
- helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- provides protection from cardiovascular disease
- good source of vitamin E
5 Fast Facts About Chipotle:*
- can help reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- can help lower the risk of diabetes
- a thermogenic food to help energize metabolism
- can help improve circulation
- rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, magnesium and potassium
5 Fast Facts About Tahini (Sesame Seeds):*
- high in calcium at 35% RDA
- excellent anti-oxidant
- lowers cholesterol
- reduces inflammation
- high in phytosterol
5 Fast Facts About Limes:*
- aids in digestion
- fat burner
- contains more vitamin C than a lemon
- anti-oxidant and anti-biotic effects
- extremely alkalizing to the body
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.