Clean Eating Roasted Vegetable Medley…made with clean, whole food ingredients and it’s vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo-friendly.
If you ever need an easy, healthy side dish, this Clean Eating Roasted Vegetable Medley is perfect!
You can use just about any veggies you have on hand, and for this recipe, I used a variety of beautiful organic veggies I had delivered from Farmbox Direct (they deliver organic fruits and veggies straight to your door).
I had organic cauliflower, organic carrots, organic purple potatoes and organic asparagus which is tossed in 100% avocado oil mixed with garlic, Himalayan pink salt and black pepper.
It’s a perfect side dish or even a snack and a great way to get your little ones who aren’t excited to eat veggies to enjoy them.
The entire pan I made was literally gone in less than 5 minutes and we enjoyed it as a mid-afternoon snack!
Want more healthy side dish recipes? Check out Roasted Smashed Potatoes with Smoked Paprika Habanero Sauce, Spicy Turmeric Twice Baked Potatoes, Garlic and Shallot Fingerling Potatoes or my Clean Eating eCookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating snack and side dishes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Avocado Oil:*
- healthier cooking with smoke point of 500 degrees
- may help reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome
- helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- provides protection from cardiovascular disease
- good source of vitamin E
5 Fast Facts About Purple Potatoes:*
- 1/2 cup provides 2 grams of vegan protein
- good source of potassium
- contains 4x more antioxidants than regular potatoes
- may help lower cholesterol
- skins contain a good source of vitamin C
5 Fast Facts About Carrots:*
- improves eyesight
- helps to prevent heart disease
- rich in antioxidants
- helps flush toxins from the body
- 1 cup contains 407.6% RDA of vitamin A
5 Fast Facts About Cauliflower:*
- 1 cup contains 9.1% DV of potassium
- 1 cup contains 85.9% of vitamin C
- 1 cup contains 8.5% DV of fiber
- excellent anti-oxidant
- contains anti-inflammatory benefits
5 Fast Facts About Asparagus:*
- high in antioxidants
- contains anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties
- excellent source of folate at 66% RDA
- excellent source of vitamin K at 114% RDA
- excellent source of vitamin C at 30% RDA
5 Fast Facts About Garlic:*
- regulates blood sugar levels
- lowers high blood pressure
- contains anti-bacterial and analgesic properties
- helps to lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Where to Buy: If you have trouble finding any of the ingredients to make this recipe, you can order online from Amazon and have them delivered straight to your door:
Tip #1: I have recently changed to using avocado oil for sautéing and anything I cook/bake/roast in the oven because it has a higher smoke-point of 500 degrees and this is the brand I use. If you don’t have avocado oil, you can always just use organic extra-virgin olive oil.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.