This Creamy Rosemary with Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce is super easy to make and it’s vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free too.
And believe it or not, it doesn’t have cauliflower, although the thought did cross my mind!
But I kept it very simple for one main reason….the olive oil that I used.
I used the Rosemary with Roasted Garlic Dipping Oil I received from Pastamore’ to make the sauce and not only is it a time saver, but gives it an unbelievable rustic flavor.
All the seasonings and herbs are already in the dipping oil so there is really nothing else to add for flavor, with the exception of a little Himalayan pink salt.
In fact, I made it with my Vitamix in under 2 minutes, from start to finish.
The nice folks at Pastamore’ sent me samples of their gourmet Rosemary with Roasted Garlic Dipping Oil to use in creating a new recipe.
I actually made several recipes with it…this one, Rosemary and Roasted Garlic Hummus, Sweet Potato Fettuccine and Creamy Rosemary and Roasted Garlic Sauce and Rosemary and Roasted Garlic Chickpeas.
It’s an all-natural, GMO-free, gluten-free and vegan dipping oil that is “extra virgin olive oil combined with roasted garlic, herbs and Dijon mustard to create the perfect bread dipping oil”.
It is generously filled with a herb paste made from rosemary, sage, parsley, black pepper, cayenne and chili pepper.
One of the reasons I really liked this brand is because Pastamore’ was started over 16 years ago by participating in local Farmer’s Markets in Colorado and this is exactly the kind of product you would find at a Farmer’s Market.
I love when I can buy local products like this from my Farmer’s Market. And, they believe it giving back to their communities and contribute to their local Food Bank…very nice!
Now unless I just never paid attention, I don’t remember ever seeing this kind of selection of gourmet oils, vinegars, gluten-free pasta and marinades when I shop at Whole Foods.
Just look at some of the unbelievable flavor varieties they offer:
- Asian with a Hint of Ginger Dipping Oil
- Basil Parmesan Dipping Oil
- Fresh Jalapeno Oil
- Meyer Lemon Oil
- Roasted Garlic Balsamic Dipping Oil
- Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- Roasted Tomato Dipping Sauce
- Rosemary with Roasted Garlic Dipping Oil
- White Truffle Oil
- Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Citrus Balsamic Vinegar
- Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- Dark Sweet Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- Elderberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Passion Fruit Balsamic Vinegar
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Traditional Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- White Balsamic Vinegar with Pear
- Artichoke with Rosemary Linguine
- Chipotle Fettuccine
- Fresh Cracked Pepper Fettuccine
- Garlic Chive Fettuccine
- Garlic with Toasted Onion Fettuccine
- Hatch Green Chilie Fettuccine
- Italian Blend Penne
- Lemon Garlic Orzo
- Lemon Pepper Linguine
- Plain Fettuccine
- Plain Linguine
- Plain Pappardelle
- Spinach Basil Garlic
- Sweet Potato Fettuccine
- Sweet Potato Orzo
- Tomato Basil Fettuccine
- Wild Mushroom Linguine
Marinades and Grilling Sauces:
- Cabernet and Roasted Garlic
- Chardonnay and Roasted Garlic
- Chipotle Chili Marinade and Grill Sauce
- Kentucky Bourbon Marinade and Grill Sauce
- Sweet & Smokey Marinade and Grill Sauce
- Zesty Wing & Rib Marinade and Grill Sauce
Any of these products would make a great gift and you can even create your own gift basket online.
Now, before I share this delicious recipe with you, how about a giveaway?
The generous folks over at Pastamore’ will provide (1) package of Sweet Potato Fettuccine and (1) bottle of Rosemary and Roasted Garlic Dipping Oil for the giveway prize!
It’s enough to make this recipe plus a couple other yummy things with the dipping oil…yay!
- enter the giveaway through Rafflecopter below…there are (4) different entry opportunities to increase your chances of winning
- contest is open to all U.S. residents
- winner will receive their products shipped directly from Pastamore’
(UPDATE: This giveaway has ended…thank you for entering!)
If you don’t want to wait for the giveaway to end or you see something else you’d like to try, just visit the Pastamore’ website to order.
Tip #1: Add additional water if you prefer a thinner sauce.
Tip #2: I didn’t add any extra herbs/seasonings (with the exception of Himalayan pink salt) and thought it was just right. Feel free to add extra fresh rosemary or garlic if you prefer a more intense flavor.
Tip #3: This recipe will make approximately 2 cups.
Disclaimer: I was given products from Pastamore’ to review and use in creating a new recipe. I was under no obligation to give a positive review and was not paid for this review or endorsement. All thoughts, opinions and comments are my own.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Thank you for your support of this website!