If you love hummus, this Clean Eating Field of Greens Zucchini Hummus is the perfect way to add more greens to your day.
It’s a healthy hummus recipe using clean ingredients like zucchini, hemp seeds, olive oil, cashews and garlic, but…is an upgraded version.
It contains a scoop of “Field of Greens” from Vibrant Health and it will take your plain hummus to another level!
“Field of Greens” is a Raw Green Food made from 100% organic greens and freeze dried grass juices that are domestically grown.
Here’s a list of the 14 nutrient-dense plant concentrates it contains:
- Parsley – leaf + stem, freeze dried (raw and certified organic)
- Alfalfa Grass – whole leaf, freeze dried (raw and certified organic)
- Barley Grass – whole leaf, freeze dried (raw and certified organic)
- Oat Grass – whole leaf, freeze dried (raw and certified organic)
- Wheatgrass – whole leaf, freeze dried (raw and certified organic)
- Alfalfa Grass Juice – freeze dried (raw and certified organic)
- Barley Grass Juice – freeze dried (raw and certified organic)
- Oat Grass Juice – freeze dried (raw and certified organic)
- Wheatgrass Juice – freeze dried (raw and certified organic)
- Alfalfa Sprouts – freeze dried (raw and certified organic)
- Collard – leaf + stem (raw and certified organic)
- Spinach – leaf + stem (raw and certified organic)
- Broccoli Sprouts – freeze dried (raw and certified organic)
- Kale – leaf, freeze dried (raw and certified organic)
Besides the nutritional content, the thing I love most about it…my boys LOVE it!
I usually have to make two batches and they love to use it as a dip for cucumber slices.
Want more healthy dip recipes? Check out Smoky Chipotle Pumpkin Hummus, Pineapple Guacamole, Spicy Balsamic Vinegar Salsa or my Clean Eating eCookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating dip and dressing recipes you will lovE!
5 Fast Facts About “Field of Greens”:*
- one serving contains 194% dv of vitamin K
- one serving contains 11% dv of iron
- one serving contains 9% dv of fiber
- one serving contains 7% dv of vegan calcium
- organic, raw, vegan
5 Fast Facts About Cashews:*
- packed with dietary fiber
- rich in “heart friendly” mono-saturated fatty acids
- rich source of minerals
- high in magnesium and copper
- excellent source of antioxidants
5 Fast Facts About Zucchini:*
- low calorie food – 94% water
- high in manganese
- helps lower blood pressure
- helps lower cholesterol
5 Fast Facts About Hemp Seeds:*
- healthy inflammatory 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fats
- contains 10 essential amino acids
- contains 11 g of raw vegan protein
- helps to reduce blood cholesterol
- natural appetite suppressant
5 Fast Facts About Tahini (Sesame Seeds):*
- high in calcium at 35% RDA
- excellent anti-oxidant
- lowers cholesterol
- reduces inflammation
- high in phytosterol
5 Fast Facts About Extra-Virgin Olive Oil:*
- lowers blood cholesterol levels
- rich in anti-oxidants
- improves bone mineralization and calcification
- excellent protection from heart attack and stroke
- contains anti-inflammatory benefits
5 Fast Facts About Garlic:*
- regulates blood sugar levels
- lowers high blood pressure
- contains anti-bacterial and analgesic properties
- helps to lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Lemons (Lemon Juice):*
- extremely alkaline
- blood purifier
- excellent for detoxification
- balances blood sugar levels
- contains powerful anti-bacterial properties
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
Where to Buy: If you have any trouble finding the ingredients to make this recipe, you can order online from Amazon and have them delivered straight to your door!
Tip #1: This recipe will make 1 – 2 servings.
Tip #2: When you process it in the food processor, process it just long enough until it gets to the consistency that you like. I like mine to be a little chunky with tiny pieces of cashews. If you prefer your with a smoother texture, just process it a little longer until it’s smooth and creamy.
Disclaimer: I was given the “Field of Greens” product from Vibrant Health to review and use in creating a new recipe. I was under no obligation to give a positive review and was not paid for this review or endorsement. All thoughts, opinions and comments are my own.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Hi, I’m Karielyn! I’m a cookbook author and creator of The Healthy Family and Home website. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based recipes that are gluten-free + vegan and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.