If you are trying to follow a gluten-free diet, knowing how to make healthy spaghetti squash pasta is very important, and surprisingly, very easy.
In just a few simple steps, you’ll be ready to make this pasta replacement a regular addition to your meals.
Needs some ideas of what to make with your spaghetti squash?
Try one of these:
- Vegan Italian Spaghetti Squash Bake
- Spaghetti Squash with Creamy Lemon Garlic Sauce
- Spaghetti Squash with Basil and Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- Spaghetti Squash with Basil Walnut Pesto…coming soon!
5 Fast Facts About Spaghetti Squash:*
- excellent anti-oxidant
- contains anti-inflammatory agents
- 1 cup contains 214.1% DV of vitamin A
- 1 cup contains 22.9% DV of fiber
- 1 cup contains 19% DV of magnesium
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.