Lectin-Free Vegan Tahini Brownie Truffles
Yield 10 - 12 truffles
Raw / Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Lectin-Free / Soy-Free / Paleo-Friendly / No Refined Sugar
For the truffles:
For the coating:
For the topping:
Prepare the truffles:
- Add all the ingredients for the truffles to a food processor and process until it becomes a wet, crumbly texture.
- Take out a spoonful at a time and roll it into a ball shape between the palms of your hands.
- Put the truffles on a baking pan lined with parchment paper in the freezer to firm while you prepare the coating.
Prepare the coating:
- Add all the ingredients for the coating to a small saucepan and melt on lowest heat, stirring until it's well combined and smooth, and taking care not to burn it.
- Remove from stove top and allow to cool.
- Once the coating has cooled, remove the pan of truffles from the freezer and take each truffle and gently roll it into the coating mixture, making sure it's completely covered.
- Place the coated truffles back on the baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Optional: Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top of the truffles.
- Put the baking pan back in the freezer for about 15 minutes to allow the coating to harden.
- Store in an air-tight, BPA-free container in the freezer or refrigerator until ready to serve because they will get soft if left out at room temperature.
Recipe by The Healthy Family and Home at https://thehealthyfamilyandhome.com/lectin-free-vegan-tahini-brownie-truffles/