Gluten-Free Vegan Raw Lemon Dill Zucchini Chips
Yield 2 - 4 servings
Raw / Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Nut-Free / Soy-Free / Paleo-Friendly
- 3-4 organic zucchini
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon organic fresh dill (chopped)
- 2 organic lemons (freshly squeezed)
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Leaving the skin on, slice the zucchini very thin by hand or with a mandolin slicer on the thinnest setting.
- Add the zucchini slices to a medium-sized bowl and add the fresh dill, lemon juice and salt.
- Toss until all the zucchini slices are covered with the lemon juice mixture. Adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Spread the zucchini slices evenly on a mesh tray of your dehydrator, making sure none are overlapping.
- Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 10-12 hours, or until crispy.
- Store in an air-tight BPA-free container or they will get soft if left out to absorb moisture from the air.
Recipe by The Healthy Family and Home at https://thehealthyfamilyandhome.com/lemon-dill-zucchini-chips/