Spicy Mango and Lime Chunky Salsa
Yield 2 cups
Raw / Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Nut-Free / Paleo-Friendly
For the salsa:
- 1 cup organic mango (diced)
- 1 cup organic tomatoes (diced)
- 1 cup organic fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 cup organic red onions (diced)
- 1 organic jalapeno (diced)
For the lime dressing:
Prepare the veggies:
- Dice and chop all the veggies to the thickness you prefer. Set aside.
Prepare the lime dressing:
- Add all ingredients for the lime dressing to a small bowl and whisk or stir together until it is well combined.
- Adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Add the diced/chopped veggies to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the the lime dressing to the bowl with the veggies and gently toss until it is evenly distributed.
- Store in an air-tight BPA-free container in the refrigerator.
Recipe by The Healthy Family and Home at https://thehealthyfamilyandhome.com/spicy-mango-and-lime-chunky-salsa/