Summer, peaches and ice cream are the perfect combination to beat the summertime heat!
So I made this Vegan Vanilla Bean and Peach Ice Cream as a cold, healthy treat for you to enjoy and help you cool off.
It only needs 4 clean ingredients and if you prefer the “soft-serve” version (which is my favorite!) it can be ready in less than 30 minutes using only a Vitamix and an ice-cream maker.
I changed it up a little bit from my other ice-cream recipes and added dates instead of a granulated sweetener, so the color of the dates combined with the vanilla bean powder gives it a little darker color.
Then I added peaches to the base mixture ~and~ added diced peaches so you can taste them in every bite!
Some of my other vegan ice creams that I’ve enjoyed making are Vegan Black Forest Ice Cream, Vegan Pecan Praline Ice Cream, Vegan Superfood Ice Cream, Vegan Chocolate Chip Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream and Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream.
Want more healthy dessert recipes? Check out Healthy Peanut Butter Cups, Crunchy Raw Protein Balls, Clean Eating Peanut Butter Fudge or my Clean Eating Cookbook for an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating dessert recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Coconut:*
- 2 tablespoons contain 4.6 g RDA of dietary fiber
- healthy source of medium-chain fatty acids
- can help to decrease cholesterol
- high in lauric acid
- excellent source of manganese at 60% RDA and iron at 11% RDA
5 Fast Facts About Medjool Dates:*
- natural energy booster
- high in iron content
- rich in potassium
- good source of dietary fiber
- excellent source of vegan protein
5 Fast Facts About Peaches:*
- rich in potassium and iron
- high amounts of potassium at 333 mg
- excellent anti-oxidant
- 1 peach contains 3 g of fiber
- contains 10 different vitamins including 11.6 mg of vitamin C
5 Fast Facts About Vanilla Bean Powder:*
- high in anti-oxidants
- can help reduce inflammation
- contains small traces of minerals
- 1 tablespoon contains 2 g of fiber
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Where to Buy:
Make sure you check out my Shopping Resources section to see all the places I purchase ingredients and equipment to make the recipes on my website!
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.