Can I use your photos and/or recipe on my blog or website?
- The recipe cannot be posted in full.
- Only (1) photo per recipe from my website can be used.
- A link back to my website should be listed in the post to find the complete recipe.
- http://www.paleorecipesworld.com/top-10-most-popular-recipes-ever-shared-on-paleo-recipes-world/ (Number 5)
- https://greatist.com/eat/lemon-desserts#1 (Number 15)
- https://www.brit.co/moringa-recipes/ (Number 11)
Can I use your photos and/or recipes in a recipe roundup?
If you are a blogger or other media outlet doing a recipe roundup or similar that doesn't post the recipe in full, you are welcome to use one photo with a clear link back to the recipe on thehealthyfamilyandhome.com without requesting written permission.
I LOVE your recipes and the work you do - how can I support you?
This means so much to me!
Providing free recipes and content, in addition to being a wife and mother, is a full-time job.
If you enjoy my recipes and receive the benefits of visiting my website, there are several ways you can support my work:
- Leave a rating + comment on recipes you've tried
- Pin a recipe
- Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook
- Share my website URL or recipe link with friends + family
- Share my recipes on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Buy a copy of one of my two cookbooks: CLEAN DESSERTS or CLEAN EATING
- Purchase a recommended product from one of my affiliate links
Want to leave a donation to help keep the free recipes coming and help with the costs of maintaining this website? Click here to donate via PayPal!
Can I contribute an article or write a guest post?
Thank you for your interest, but I do not accept guest posts.
Please do not email me with these types of requests.
Due to the volume of guest posts inquiries I receive, these emails will not be answered.
I'm a business and would like to work with you, can you send me information?
Yes! Please visit my "Work with Me" page for more information.
Can I send you my product in exchange for a free review or post?
Because it takes a considerable amount of time to create and do photography for a post, I do not accept products in exchange for free coverage or reviews.
My website is a business and I work for compensation, not brand exposure.
If you'd like information about doing a paid partnership or collaboration, please visit my "Work with Me" page for more information.
Any other questions?
Just fill out the contact form below and I'll reply back to you as soon as possible!