CLEAN DESSERTS: Delicious No-Bake Vegan + Gluten-Free Cookies, Bars, Balls, and More Cookbook contains 72 plant-based recipes made with clean, real food ingredients. Available in Hardcover and Kindle edition.
CLEAN DESSERTS Cookbook is now available to order!
Welcome to my CLEAN DESSERTS Cookbook page!
I’ve been quietly working very hard over the past year to bring you this amazing cookbook which is a compilation of clean desserts – just like you’ll find here on my website, and I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as I do!
If you’re new here (welcome!) – you’ll find over 500 plant-based vegan + gluten-free recipes to choose from on my website, and a good portion of them are desserts.
In fact, I’ve been creating clean desserts at The Healthy Family and Home for over 7 years – it’s truly my passion!
I really think this cookbook is unique in several ways because all the recipes are:
- 100% plant-based
- 100% vegan
- 100% gluten-free
- 100% no refined sugar
- 100% no-bake
- 100% clean ingredients
There’s a total of 72 recipes, all brand-new and never published on my website with the exception of a select handful of website favorites that I wanted to include for new readers.
“Desserts can be made healthier by using ingredients such as coconut oil, nut butters, and dates. The scrumptious vegan cookies, energy protein bars, cheesecakes, and tarts in this book are all vegan and gluten-free and use no refined sugars.”
– PETA.org, selected as one of their must-have vegan cookbooks of 2019
About the CLEAN DESSERTS Cookbook:
This cookbook will change the way you feel about desserts. You may never want to make a traditional boxed dessert or S.A.D. dessert recipe again! And why would you, once you know how to make clean desserts?
Here are some of the features for all the recipes in my cookbook:
- 72 clean eating recipes made with nutrient-dense, real food ingredients
- All recipes are plant-based, vegan, gluten-free and contain no refined sugar
- All recipes are no-bake
- Easy substitutions – mix and match nuts, nut butters and dried fruits, etc.
- Easy recipes – most with 10 minutes or less prep time!
- Accessible Equipment – you only need a food processor!
- Core Ingredient List – 47 clean, easy-to-find ingredients
- Color Photos – full-page color photos for every recipe
- 6 Chapters – cookies, bars, balls, and more!
- Hardcover Format + Kindle Edition
- 224 pages
- Official Release Date – June 4, 2019
My recipes are made with clean, real food ingredients and do not include traditional S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) ingredients like: marshmallows, caramels, colored sprinkles, Jell-O, Cool-Whip, packaged/boxed cake mixes + puddings, boxed cereal, store-bought pie crusts + fillings, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, Oreo cookies, candy bars, M&M’s, corn syrup, corn starch, food colorings, gelatin, protein powders, soy products, artificial sweeteners, etc.
You also will not find traditional ingredients used in S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) recipes like white flour, white sugar, canola oil or non-vegan ingredients like eggs, butter, cream cheese, yogurt, heavy cream, milk, etc.
And to make the recipes easily accessible, I made sure they could all be made with only one piece of equipment – a basic food processor! You do not need the following equipment to make the recipes in my cookbook: microwave oven, high-speed blender, mixer, ice cream maker, or dehydrator.
Who Is This CLEAN DESSERTS Cookbook For?
- If you are tired of eating desserts made with S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) ingredients that make you feel heavy, lethargic, and regretful – this book is for you.
- If you are vegan and trying to avoid typical soy and processed ingredients like tofu, vegan “butter”, or vegan “cream cheese”; or if you are someone just trying to avoid typical dairy ingredients like butter, eggs, and milk – this book is for you.
- If you are gluten-free and need recipes that are grain-free and do not contain white flour, wheat, gluten, or complicated flour combinations or stabilizers – this book is for you.
- If you are health conscious and are tired of counting and eating empty calories and instead want to focus on nutrient-dense ingredients that nourish and fuel your body – this book is for you.
- If you are trying to eat clean with real foods and avoid highly processed ingredients like white sugar, food coloring, preservatives, artificial flavors, etc. – this book is for you.
- If you are new in the kitchen, or even an experienced foodie, and don’t like complicated recipes with long ingredient lists that require expensive equipment to make – this book is for you.
CLEAN DESSERTS Cookbook
Table of Contents:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
Black Forest Thumbprint Cookies
Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
Peanut Butter + Date Hemp Seed Cookies
Lemon Blueberry Cookies
Chocolate Pistachio Brownie Cookies
Caramel Pecan Oat Cookies
Dried Apricot + Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pecan Sandies Cookies
Dried Banana + Peanut Butter Cookies
Pecan Turtle Caramel Thumbprint Cookies
Strawberry Chocolate Crispy Treat Cookies
Pecan Cranberry Bars
Crispy Chocolate Tahini Bars
Blueberry Almond Granola Bars
Chocolate Almond Oat Bars
Peanut Butter Oat Bars
Coconut + Hazelnut Almond Bars
Raspberry Pecan Fudge Bars
Triple Seed Pistachio Bars
Almond + Coconut Flake Bars
Peanut + Tahini Hemp Seed Bars
Crispy Hazelnut Bars
Cranberry + Cashew Chia Seed Bars
Cranberry + Pistachio Balls
Cashew + Chia Seed Coconut Balls
Lemon Ginger Sesame Seed Balls
Chocolate Chip Pecan + Oat Cookie Dough Balls
Walnut Brownie Fudge Balls
Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Balls
Raspberry + Date Balls
Chewy Oatmeal Cookie Balls
Mixed Nut + Seed Balls
Hazelnut Caramel Balls
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispy Balls
Pistachio Sesame Seed Balls
Creamy Pumpkin Squares
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Squares
Peanut Butter Brownie Squares
Pomegranate + Caramel Brownie Squares
Chocolate Peanut Butter Layered Oat Squares
Caramel Peanut Butter Crispy Squares
7-Layer Magic Bar Squares
Chocolate Pecan Pie Squares
Peanut Butter + Chia Jam Squares
Triple Chocolate Fudge Squares
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Kiwi + Coconut Cheesecake Squares
Mango Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Chocolate Fudge Tarts
Blueberry Lemon Tarts with Almond Crust
Pistachio + Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes
Caramel + Chocolate Tarts
Pumpkin Pie Tarts
Chocolate “Nice” Cream
Pecan Praline Ice Cream
Pistachio Avocado Ice Cream
Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream
Peanut Butter Cups
Almond Joy Bars
Chocolate Crunch Bites
Crispy Treat Squares
Peanut Butter Tag-a-Longs
Chocolate Triple Nut Clusters
Dark Chocolate Pistachio Fudge
Questions About My CLEAN DESSERTS Cookbook?
Feel free to contact me below and I’ll make sure to help you the best I can!