These Raw Vegan No-Bake Triple Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes are an easy and healthy recipe made with clean, real food ingredients. They're the perfect no-bake plant-based desserts that have 3 layers of chocolate and can be prepared in under 15 minutes!
Here's Why This Recipe Works
My top 3 favorite reasons:
- Mini Cheesecakes For Portion Control
- Can Be Prepared In Under 15 Minutes
- Made With Clean, Real Food Ingredients
You can feel good about making this healthy, plant-based recipe because it's raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free, no-bake, paleo-friendly, and contains no refined sugar.
Karielyn's Expert Tips + Ingredient Substitutions
Tip #1: You can convert this to a 100% vegan recipe by substituting the sweetener with organic maple syrup or your favorite vegan liquid sweetener.
Tip #2: This recipe makes 12 mini cheesecake servings using this mini cheesecake pan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is This Recipe Healthy?
In my opinion, yes!
Traditional chocolate cheesecake is made with unhealthy ingredients and empty calories.
For example, here is an ingredient list for a similar traditional cheesecake recipe:
S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) Martha Stewart's Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Ingredients:
- For the cheesecake: 1 pkg of chocolate wafer cookies, 6 tbs butter, (4) 8-ounce bars of cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups of refined sugar, 1/2 tsp refined salt, 4 large eggs, 1 cup sour cream, 8 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate
- For the ganache topping: 1/4 cup heavy cream, 4 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate
This healthier version is 100% vegan and made with nuts, coconut oil, natural sweeteners, and raw cacao... all of which are good for you.
Want More Healthy Plant-Based Dessert Recipes?
Check out these:
- or my CLEAN DESSERTS Cookbook with 72 plant-based no-bake dessert recipes made with clean, real food ingredients just like this one that you will love!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I'd love to hear about it! Please give it a rating and leave a comment below...it would make my day! 🙂
Raw Vegan No-Bake Triple Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes
For the crust:
- 1 cup organic pecans
- 1/2 cup organic Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/2 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon organic pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Himalayan pink salt
For the cheesecake filling:
- 2 cups organic raw cashews
- 3/4 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup organic heavy coconut cream
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons organic pure vanilla extract
For the topping:
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 6 tablespoons organic raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon organic pure vanilla extract
- Set aside a 12-cavity mini cheesecake pan.
Prepare the crust:
- Add all ingredients for the crust to a food processor and pulse until well combined. The mixture should be wet and crumbly.
- Divide the crust mixture evenly between the 12-cavities of the cheesecake pan (approximately (1) tablespoon each), press it down firmly, then set aside.
Prepare the filling:
- Add all ingredients for the filling to a Vitamix and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Divide the filling mixture evenly between the 12-cavities of the cheesecake pan, pouring it on top of the crust.
- Transfer the cheesecake pan to the freezer for approximately 30-60 minutes or until completely hardened.
Prepare the topping:
- Add all ingredients for the topping to a small mixing bowl and whisk or stir until well combined and smooth.
- Remove the cheesecake pan from the freezer and gently spread the topping over the top of each cheesecake before serving.
- Optional: garnish with chopped pecan pieces.
- Store in an air-tight BPA-free container in the freezer until ready to serve because the cheesecakes will get soft and lose their shape if left out at room temperature.
Hi, I'm Karielyn! I'm the published cookbook author of CLEAN DESSERTS and content creator of The Healthy Family and Home™ website since 2012. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based and Medical Medium® compliant recipes that are gluten-free + vegan and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.