“Coffee Enemas are a well known, proven and effective way to naturally detox the colon and liver of accumulated poisons and toxins, leaving you feeling refreshed, energetic and calm. It is a natural pain reliever as well and has been used by Dr. Max Gerson and practitioners world wide in reducing pain in patients, as well as creating renewed health overall in the body.”
– PureLife Coffee Enemas
What Is A Coffee Enema?
Coffee enemas were discovered in the 1930’s by a German doctor and naturopath named Max Gerson. He found that coffee enema relieved discomfort in the body as it removed toxins from the liver and blood.
A coffee enema is an enema, just like a water enema, only the solution is made of coffee. The coffee enema solution is delivered the same as a water enema, through the enema tubing into the rectum.
Once the enema therapy coffee is inside the rectum, the hemorrhoid veins absorb the caffeine in the coffee. From the hemorrhoid vein, it then goes up to the portal vein, which carries the blood supply to the liver and to the gallbladder.
The effects on the liver by the caffeine and palmitic acids in enema coffee are immediate and brought about by the caffeine, which is an irritant to the liver. This irritant stimulates the liver bile ducts to open. Once open, the toxins can be released. A liver can accumulate a lot of toxins over the course of one’s life. Today’s air, water, and food are greatly contaminated, placing a serious burden on the liver. Detoxification of toxins can help you to stay healthy.
PureLife enema therapy coffee is high in cafestol and palmitic acid which is needed to open the liver bile ducts. It is a very “clean” organic air-roasted coffee. It is not the same as store purchased coffees.
What Are The Benefits of A Coffee Enema?
The coffee enema is a gallbladder flush and liver flush. The coffee enema, without question, will provide prompt relief from pain – even severe pain. Why is it such a great pain reliever? Because the toxins in the body pollute the blood, which in turn creates havoc in the body? Once the toxins are gone, the pain anywhere in the body is relieved.
When the body is detoxified, you can experience calmness, more vitality all over, normal bowel movements, mental clarity, joint relief, and headaches relieved.
- Coffee enemas can strengthen the body overall by removing toxins from the blood
- Coffee enemas help eliminate bacteria’s and candida in the colon
- Coffee enemas can strengthen and tone the colon
Are Coffee Enemas Safe?
You should always seek the advice of your physician before taking coffee enemas. Coffee enemas are not for everyone, but many people have had good results. We recommend reading Gerson Therapy books to find out who can and who cannot use coffee enemas.
Coffee enemas are not the same as drinking coffee. Drinking coffee can upset the intestines from its acid. But coffee given through an enema will not affect the intestines negatively. Certain individuals, such as those who underwent chemotherapy, should take great caution and should consult their doctor beforehand.
Coffee enemas should always be done together with plenty of organic juicing. Drinking fresh juices with coffee enemas will ensure your body maintains the proper electrolytes and minerals you need. Cleansing and nutrition go together. You can’t ignore either one.
Coffee enemas are used as part of the Gerson Therapy cancer cure.
(Chris Wark / Dr. Patrick Vickers)
Why Should I Use Organic Enema Coffee?
PureLife Enema Coffee is Air Roasted to deliver the cleanest coffee with the highest compounds necessary to stimulate the liver bile ducts for detoxification. PureLife Enema Coffee is 100% certified organic. Shade grown in the Peruvian mountains, it is the wisest choice in enema coffee.
“We fine grind our coffee for your convenience. Contrary to popular opinion, and according to the US Coffee Association testing, receiving coffee in whole bean form does not provide any more potency than a coffee in fine grind form. Our fine grind will preserve its potency for a very long time”.
No worries about mold or fungus in PureLife Enema Coffee!
We only buy and sell specialty grade coffee. Mold or fungus damage on green coffee beans is considered a category 1 defect that would prevent it from being considered specialty grade. PureLife Specialty Grade coffee beans do not exist in this category. Currently, there has been a widespread growth of fungus found on lesser grade coffee beans. With PureLife Enema Therapy Coffee, you do not have to worry about fungus or mold.
This kit is perfect for first-timers and is accepted by Gerson Institute.
It contains everything you need to perform a coffee enema with the finest equipment available.
100% Certified Organic, exceptionally pure and air roasted with higher levels of cafestol and palmitic acid.
It’s made from specialty grade coffee beans and meets Gerson standards.
100% Certified Organic Enema Wheatgrass Powder is guaranteed in both purity and potency for the best in liver detox and nutrient /oxygen into the blood.
Even More Benefits of Purelife Enema Coffee
Using the unique air-roasting process, beans cannot be burnt. The typical drum roasting available in stores can burn beans, making them carcinogenic. Our process does not allow this. Thus, your enema detox is a safe one.
Roasted on a tilted bed
Beans are roasted on a tilted bed at higher temperatures. Instead of a rotating drum, beans are constantly mixed by the flow of hot air under high pressure, roasting each bean evenly. As the beans shed their skin, this pressurized hot air blows the chaff into a separate chamber, instantly separating them before they can char and taint the coffee with burnt carcinogens.
Caffeine is the key to stimulating liver bile flow and opening the bile ducts. PureLife Enema Coffee is higher in both cafestol and palmitic acid, which supports glutathione’s antioxidant activation. Air Roasting ensures the compounds preservation.
Retention of Enema
PureLife Enema Coffee is recommended for liver detoxification because it can be retained for the 15 minutes time necessary. Unlike some coffees, that are too powerful to retain, PureLife Enema Coffee is the recommended kind for Gerson Therapy and other programs.
No Toxic Residues
Grown in rich, pristine soil, chemical free so no toxic residues will enter the enema.
Accepted by the Gerson Institute
PureLife Medium Roast is accepted by Gerson Institute. It is an exceptionally pure and effective enema coffee. PureLife Enema Coffee Medium Air Roast meets Gerson standards and is recommended for Gerson Therapy, GAPS Diet, and anyone desiring a good liver detoxification.
Why Use Filtered / Purified Water?
One very simple reason: If you are doing a coffee enema for detoxification and healing, you are working to REMOVE toxins from your body, not ADD new ones.
A simple Google search will show you what harmful toxins are in tap water, like lead, mercury, pharmaceuticals, fluoride and chlorine just to name a few.
You do not want to use or introduce toxic tap water for this detoxification procedure.
If you are going to take the extra step to make sure you use the very best organic, non-toxic coffee available, please take one more important step to make sure you use the cleanest and purest water available.
Tap water is not that.
A Berkey Water Purification System is an excellent choice for using the cleanest and purest water possible. It’s the only water I use in my home – for cooking, drinking and for coffee enemas.
Remember, one of the main purposes of performing a coffee enema is to REMOVE toxins from your body, not ADD new ones.
How Do I Do a Coffee Enema?
Get step by step instructions on how to prepare the enema coffee for your enema…
Get step by step instructions of how to actually perform your coffee enema…
Get step by step instructions of how to clean your kit to maximize it’s usage time…
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ’s About Coffee Enemas:
- The caffeine in coffee enters the liver through the portal system and causes an increase in bile flow. The bile, in turn, makes the accumulated poisons and toxins to be released and evacuated from the body.
- Coffee enemas are a powerful way to detoxify the body.
- Coffee enemas are an excellent alternative to sedation or pain relievers.
- Coffee enemas taken in an enema are unlike drinking coffee. Drinking coffee causes digestive problems and negatively affects the liver.
- Coffee enemas do not affect normal evacuation processes.
- Coffee enemas are not given to improve elimination.
- Coffee enemas are given to stimulate the release of toxins in the liver.
- Coffee enemas are known to relieve depression and mental confusion
- Coffee enemas are known to relieve back pain, allergy symptoms, and arthritis.
- Coffee enemas must be done along with juicing organic fruits and vegetables.
- Coffee enemas can be taken without assistance at home.
- Coffee enemas should be given using stainless steel enema buckets so acids won’t leech chemicals that can occur with plastic enema bags.
FAQ’s About Enema Coffee:
- Store purchased coffee is not the same as enema therapy coffee even if it’s organic.
- Enema therapy coffee must be a “clean” coffee since it will go into the liver.
- Enema therapy coffee should have a high enough cafestol content to open the bile ducts.
- The cleanest coffee is a special “air roast” process.
- Traditional drum roasting process causes beans to be burnt which are carcinogenic to the liver.
- Fine grind enema coffee will retain 100% of its cafestol and palmitic acid content for at least 8 months and up to 2 years.
- There is no difference in buying whole bean enema coffee or fine grind for enema use – both retain the same potency. This statement is supported by research done at US Coffee Association for enema use – both retain the same potency. This statement is supported by research done at US Coffee Association.
- The lighter the color of the coffee, the stronger the cafestol.
- Gerson Therapy recommends medium roast, fine grind, for their patients.
- Enema coffee needs to be retained in the rectum for 15 minutes if possible for full effectiveness.
- The lighter the roast, the more powerful the cleanse.
FAQ’s About Enema Equipment:
- The most recommended enema equipment is the stainless steel enema bucket, due to its non-toxicity and ability to be sterilized and cleaned.
- Plastic enema bags can leech toxins into your enema water.
- Most plastic enema bags are made in China and are not BPA free.
- Stainless Steel enema buckets are BPA free.
- Medical grade silicone enema tubing is the highest grade and safest enema tubing you can buy.
- Food Grade PVC enema tubing is also safe to use for enemas, but cannot be cleaned as easily.
- PureLife medical grade silicone enema tubing can be sterilized in boiling water.
- There are many different shaped enema nozzles to insert. The basic nozzle is called a straight in enema nozzle.
- A colon tube, or enema catheter, or rectal catheter is for reaching higher up into the colon for a higher cleanse.
Disclaimers and Disclosures
Disclaimer #1: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer #2: Information presented at The Healthy Family and Home website is designed for educational purposes only. I am not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services. The information provided through The Healthy Family and Home website should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or a disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.
Disclosure #1: Photos and text were obtained from www.PurelifeEnema.com and were used with permission.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.