These Gluten-Free Vegan Flourless Pumpkin Spice and Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins have a melt-in-the-mouth moistness that everyone will love!
It takes less than 5 minutes to whip these up in a Vitamix with ingredients you probably already have on hand. This recipe is just one of the many reasons why I love my Vitamix so much…it’s not just for making smoothies!
In fact, did you know I have over 100+ recipes on my website that I’ve made with my Vitamix? It’s true and you can find them here 🙂
If you like how easy it is to make muffins with a Vitamix, I have a couple of other blender muffin recipes like Flourless Vegan Chocolate Blender Muffins and Flourless Vegan Lemon Blueberry Blender Muffins you may want to try.
What can you expect when making a flourless, egg-less, vegan muffin?
If you’ve never made a flourless, vegan, egg-less recipe before, you need to know that they will not be “light and fluffy” like a traditional muffin.
They are dense and moist but will hold together well. And, it’s important that you let them cool completely before serving them to give them time to firm up.
We know that S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) muffins contain white flour, refined sugar and eggs, but in this healthier recipe, there are none of those to be found.
These are flourless, egg-free and made without refined sugar, which also makes them vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo-friendly.
Want more healthy recipes? Check out my Pumpkin Spice and Pecan Granola, Vegan Pumpkin Spice Mousse, Vegan Pumpkin Spice Rice Crispy Treats or my Clean Eating Cookbook with over 140+ healthy, clean eating recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Oats:*
- provides significant fiber
- helps control blood sugar levels
- can reduce hypertension and high blood pressure
- increases appetite control hormones
- lowers bad cholesterol
5 Fast Facts About Almonds (Almond Butter + Almond Milk):
- helps to regulate cholesterol and blood pressure
- energy booster
- loaded with calcium and fiber
- 1/4 cup contains 8 grams of vegan protein
- high in anti-oxidants
5 Fast Facts About Maple Syrup:*
- contains manganese and zinc
- super high in anti-oxidants
- helps with inflammation
- 1/4 cup contains more calcium than the same amount of milk
- 1/4 cup contains more potassium than a banana
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Gluten-Free Vegan Flourless Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins
Yield 12 muffins
Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Egg-Free / Grain-Free / Flourless / Paleo-Friendly / No Refined Sugar
For the muffins:
- 3 cups organic gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 cups organic almond milk
- 3/4 cup organic almond butter
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup organic granular sweetener
- 3 teaspoons organic pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
For the add-in:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add all ingredients for the muffins to a Vitamix and blend until the ingredients are well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir them in by hand (do not blend them in).
- Divide the mixture between 12 standard size muffins cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 22-24 minutes, or until they are slightly golden on top and are cooked all the way through.
- Allow to cool before removing from the baking pan.
Get all your organic ingredients delivered straight to your door at up to 25 - 50% off retail by cutting out the middleman and retail markups with a Thrive Market Membership and save 15% off on your first order.
The recipe and photographs for "Gluten-Free Vegan Flourless Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins" by Karielyn Tillman of The Healthy Family and Home website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives 4.0 International License and cannot be used without my written permission.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Thank you for your support of this website!