If you are looking for a quick pumpkin-themed dessert that’s ready in less than 5 minutes, then my Vegan Pumpkin Spice Mousse is the recipe for you!
I do need to mention that although it only takes 5 minutes to make, you will need to have a can of full-fat coconut milk that has been refrigerated for at least 12-24 hours before you can make this recipe.
But that shouldn’t be a problem, because if you’ve made any of my other mousse recipes like Healthy Vegan Chocolate Mousse, Vegan Lemon Mousse Tarts, Clean Eating Vegan Strawberry Mousse or Clean Eating Banana Split Mousse you know that I recommend to ~always~ keep 1-2 cans in the back of your refrigerator at all times so you are ready to go when you want to make of my mousse recipes 🙂
And don’t worry, if you don’t have a can ready to go, just get one or two in the refrigerator asap and you’ll be ready for next time!
This simple recipe is organic, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, lectin-free, paleo-friendly and contains no refined sugar.
Want more healthy dessert recipes? Check out Gluten-Free Vegan Chewy Nut and Seed Bars, Gluten-Free Vegan Flourless Caramel Thumbprint Cookies, this or my Clean Eating Cookbook with 3 entire chapters of healthy, clean eating dessert recipes just like this one that you will love!
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Mousse
Yield 1 1/2 cups
Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Egg-Free / Nut-Free / Lectin-Free / No-Cook / Paleo-Friendly / No Refined Sugar
- 1 can organic full-fat coconut milk (13.5 ounce can)
- 2 tablespoons organic unrefined granular sweetener*
- 1 - 2 teaspoons organic pumpkin spice
Advanced Preparation: Add a can of organic full-fat coconut milk to the back of your refrigerator - at least 12-24 hours before making this recipe.
- Once the coconut milk has been refrigerated at least 12-24 hours, scoop out the hardened "fat" part of the coconut milk from the top half of the can. The bottom half will be liquid (save this coconut water to add to a smoothie!)
- Add the hardened coconut fat, granular sweetener and pumpkin spice to a mixer and mix on high speed until it turns into a fluffy mousse and thick enough to "peak". Adjust sweetener and pumpkin spice to your preference.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an air-tight BPA-free container until ready to serve because it will get soft if left out at room temperature.
Get all your organic ingredients delivered straight to your door at up to 25 - 50% off retail by cutting out the middleman and retail markups with a Thrive Market Membership and save 15% off on your first order.
The recipe and photographs for "Vegan Pumpkin Spice Mousse" by Karielyn Tillman of The Healthy Family and Home website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives 4.0 International License and cannot be used without my written permission.
Recipe Roundups: Food Bloggers are always welcome to use a photo and a link back to my original post to share on recipe roundups without requesting permission.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Thank you for your support of this website!