This Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Chia Seed Overnight Oats Parfait recipe is a perfect way to use summer strawberries for a healthy breakfast treat.
If you’ve never heard of “overnight oats” they are a Pinterest sensation and for good reason!
They’re an easy, make-ahead breakfast that has all the goodness a regular, plain bowl of oatmeal has to offer.
But you don’t have to settle for a boring bowl of plain oatmeal…this layered cup of goodness contains fresh strawberries and chia seeds to give it extra nutrition.
Preparation takes about 5 minutes making it the perfect grab-and-go morning treat that will keep you satisfied.
All you have to do it mix the oats and strawberries in separate bowls, layer them in a mason jar and put them in the refrigerator overnight and breakfast is ready to go!
Traditional overnight oat recipes usually aren’t vegan because they contain some variation of yogurt, but this vegan-friendly recipe needs only 5 clean, real food ingredients.
This healthy breakfast option is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, no-cook and contains no refined sugar.
Want more healthy breakfast recipes? Check out Raspberry Acai Berry Smoothie Bowl, Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Scones, Gluten-Free Vegan Pumpkin Spice and Pecan Granola or my Clean Eating Cookbook with over 140 healthy, clean eating recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Strawberries:*
- loaded with anti-oxidants
- contains anti-inflammatory benefits
- contains 21% RDA of manganese
- helps fight cancer
- excellent source of vitamin C
5 Fast Facts About Chia Seeds:*
- excellent source of healthy omega fatty acids
- contains 700% more calcium than salmon
- contains more anti-oxidants than flaxseeds or blueberries
- contains 500% more calcium than milk
- contains 20% easily digestible vegan protein
5 Fast Facts About Oats:*
- provides significant fiber
- helps control blood sugar levels
- can reduce hypertension and high blood pressure
- increases appetite control hormones
- lowers bad cholesterol
5 Fast Facts About Almonds (Almond Milk):*
- helps to regulate cholesterol and blood pressure
- energy booster
- loaded with calcium and fiber
- 1/4 cup contains 8 grams of vegan protein
- high in anti-oxidants
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Chia Seed Overnight Oats Parfait
Yield 1 large serving
Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Egg-Free / Soy-Free / No-Cook / No Refined Sugar
For the oats:
- 1 cup organic gluten-free quick rolled oats
- 1 cup homemade almond milk
- 1 tablespoon organic granulated sweetener
For the strawberry mixture:
Prepare the oats:
- Add all the ingredients for the oats to a small bowl and stir until well combined. Adjust the sweetener to your preference. Set aside.
Prepare the strawberry mixture:
- Add all the ingredients for the strawberry mixture to a small bowl and stir until well combined. Adjust the sweetener to your preference.
- Add 1/2 the oat mixture to the bottom of a glass mason jar, then add 1/2 the strawberry mixture on top. Then add the second 1/2 of the oat mixture on top of the strawberry mixture, then the second 1/2 of the strawberry mixture on top of the oats.
- Cover the mason jar with the lid and place in the refrigerator overnight.
Get all your organic ingredients delivered straight to your door at up to 25 - 50% off retail by cutting out the middleman and retail markups with a Thrive Market Membership and save 15% off on your first order.
The recipe and photographs for "Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Chia Seed Overnight Oats Parfait" by Karielyn Tillman of The Healthy Family and Home website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives 4.0 International License and cannot be used without my written permission.
Recipe Roundups: Food Bloggers are always welcome to use a photo and a link back to my original post to share on recipe roundups without requesting permission.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Thank you for your support of this website!