This Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Chia Seed Overnight Oats Parfait recipe is a perfect way to use summer strawberries for a healthy breakfast treat.
If you've never heard of "overnight oats" they are a Pinterest sensation and for good reason!
They're an easy, make-ahead breakfast that has all the goodness a regular, plain bowl of oatmeal has to offer.
But you don't have to settle for a boring bowl of plain oatmeal...this layered cup of goodness contains fresh strawberries and chia seeds to give it extra nutrition.
Preparation takes about 5 minutes making it the perfect grab-and-go morning treat that will keep you satisfied.
All you have to do it mix the oats and strawberries in separate bowls, layer them in a mason jar and put them in the refrigerator overnight and breakfast is ready to go!
Traditional overnight oat recipes usually aren't vegan because they contain some variation of yogurt, but this vegan-friendly recipe needs only 5 clean, real food ingredients.
This healthy breakfast option is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, no-cook and contains no refined sugar.
Want More Healthy Plant-Based Breakfast Recipes?
Check out these:
- Raspberry Acai Berry Smoothie Bowl
- Chocolate Chip Scones
- Pumpkin Spice and Pecan Granola
- or my CLEAN EATING Cookbook with 75+ plant-based vegan + gluten-free recipes made with clean, real food ingredients just like this one that you will love!
Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Chia Seed Overnight Oats Parfait
Yield 1 large serving
Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Egg-Free / Soy-Free / No-Cook / No Refined Sugar
For the oats:
- 1 cup organic gluten-free quick rolled oats
- 1 cup homemade almond milk
- 1 tablespoon organic granulated sweetener
For the strawberry mixture:
- 1 cup organic strawberries (diced)
- 1-2 teaspoons organic granulated sweetener
- 1 teaspoon organic chia seeds
Prepare the oats:
- Add all the ingredients for the oats to a small bowl and stir until well combined. Adjust the sweetener to your preference. Set aside.
Prepare the strawberry mixture:
- Add all the ingredients for the strawberry mixture to a small bowl and stir until well combined. Adjust the sweetener to your preference.
- Add 1/2 the oat mixture to the bottom of a glass mason jar, then add 1/2 the strawberry mixture on top. Then add the second 1/2 of the oat mixture on top of the strawberry mixture, then the second 1/2 of the strawberry mixture on top of the oats.
- Cover the mason jar with the lid and place in the refrigerator overnight.
Hi, I'm Karielyn! I'm the published cookbook author of CLEAN DESSERTS and content creator of The Healthy Family and Home website since 2012. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based recipes that are gluten-free + vegan and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.