I have tried several grain-free vegan cookie recipes, but none of them seemed to deliver.
Something just didn’t seem right.
And as much as I enjoy a good vegan treat, I had to continue my search for the perfect grain-free cookie recipe.
My son had been asking me all morning to make chocolate chip cookies.
I already have another Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe posted, but it contains oat flour and has a different ingredient list.
Since I’ve been trying very hard to avoid grains, I wanted to find another grain-free version.
So I went online and looked at several different recipes and they either didn’t look right or didn’t look appetizing.
Until I found this one. And after making them…I knew I had found a keeper.
I can’t remember the last time I was so pleased with the outcome of a new recipe I’ve tried.
They stayed together and didn’t crumble or fall apart like others I’ve made, were soft and had a nice buttery flavor to them.
Grain-Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield 10-12 cookies
Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free/ Grain-Free / Flourless / Egg-Free / Paleo-Friendly / No Refined Sugar
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 6 tablespoons organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 1/4 cup organic unrefined granular sweetener
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life mini-chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a medium size mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop or spoon, add the cookie mixture to a baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake for approximately 10-12 minutes, or until they become golden brown around the edges.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the baking pan.
Get all your organic ingredients delivered straight to your door at up to 25 - 50% off retail by cutting out the middleman and retail markups with a Thrive Market Membership and save 15% off on your first order.
The recipe and photographs for "Grain-Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies" by Karielyn Tillman of The Healthy Family and Home website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives 4.0 International License and cannot be used without my written permission.