You can enjoy this Lectin-Free Vegan Cilantro and Lime Cauliflower Rice recipe in less than 10 minutes and it’s made with only 6 clean ingredients!
That’s right…this recipe takes less than 10 minutes to make and you can use fresh or frozen cauliflower rice. I used frozen organic cauliflower rice, but you make make your own by adding fresh organic cauliflower florets to a food processor and processing it until it turns into a rice-type consistency.
I’ve been having fun making recipes using cauliflower rice as a replacement for traditional white rice, as well as also creating new ones.
The thing about cauliflower rice is that it doesn’t taste like cauliflower. So if you don’t really like cauliflower, it’s a really good substitute for rice and very, very similar in texture.
This easy recipe is very filling and made with nutrient-dense ingredients like healthy fat from the avocado oil, fiber-rich organic cauliflower, detoxifying cilantro and alkalizing lime juice.
You could serve it by itself as a side dish or in a taco wrap with romaine lettuce or collard green leaves.
This healthy recipe is made with organic, real food ingredients and is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, lectin-free, nut-free and paleo-friendly.
Want more healthy side dishes? Check out Lectin-Free Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cauliflower Rice Soup, Lectin-Free Vegan Basil Pesto and Cauliflower Rice Dip, Lectin-Free Vegan Mushroom Cauliflower Rice Risotto or my Clean Eating Cookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating snack and side dish recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Cauliflower:*
- 1 cup contains 9.1% DV of potassium
- 1 cup contains 85.9% of vitamin C
- 1 cup contains 8.5% DV of fiber
- excellent anti-oxidant
- contains anti-inflammatory benefits
5 Fast Facts About Cilantro:*
- contains powerful anti-oxidants
- helps to remove toxins and heavy metals
- promotes healthy liver function
- helps to control blood sugar
5 Fast Facts About Limes:*
- aids in digestion
- fat burner
- contains more vitamin C than a lemon
- anti-oxidant and anti-biotic effects
- extremely alkalizing to the body
5 Fast Facts About Avocado Oil:*
- healthier cooking with smoke point of 500 degrees
- may help reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome
- helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- provides protection from cardiovascular disease
- good source of vitamin E
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Lectin-Free Vegan Cilantro and Lime Cauliflower Rice
Yield 1 1/2 cups
Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Lectin-Free / Nut-Free / Paleo-Friendly
For the cauliflower rice:
- 2 cups organic cauliflower rice
- 2 tablespoons organic lime juice
- 1 tablespoon 100% pure avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon organic ground black pepper
For the add-in:
- 1/4 cup organic fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Add all the ingredients for the cauliflower rice to a skillet and lightly saute for approximately 5 minutes, or until it gets to the consistency that you prefer. Adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Remove from heat and add the chopped cilantro and stir until it's evenly distributed
- Transfer to your serving dish and garnish with extra chopped cilantro.
Get all your organic ingredients delivered straight to your door at up to 25 - 50% off retail by cutting out the middleman and retail markups with a Thrive Market Membership and save 15% off on your first order.
The recipe and photographs for "Lectin-Free Vegan Cilantro and Lime Cauliflower Rice" by Karielyn Tillman of The Healthy Family and Home website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives 4.0 International License and cannot be used without my written permission.
Recipe Roundups: Food Bloggers are always welcome to use a photo and a link back to my original post to share on recipe roundups without requesting permission.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Thank you for your support of this website!