This Raw Vegan Creamy Chipotle Dressing is another creation from Russell James, The Raw Chef and it just doesn’t get any easier than this.
It was originally paired with his Wilted Kale Salad with Creamy Chipotle Dressing recipe that is to die for.
It’s perfect with the Wilted Kale Salad, but also would be great as a spread on a wrap or even as a dip with some healthy crackers.
And the good news is it only needs 4 clean, real food ingredients and it’s raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, lectin-free, alkaline and paleo-friendly too!
Want more healthy dressing recipes? Check out Tahini Ginger Dressing, Creamy Dandelion Greens Dressing, Healthy Honey Mustard Dressing or my Clean Eating Cookbook with and entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Avocados:*
- excellent source of vitamin E
- contains 25 essential nutrients
- contains 2-3 times the potassium as 1 banana
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- can help lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Extra Virgin Olive Oil:*
- lowers blood cholesterol levels
- rich in anti-oxidants
- improves bone mineralization and calcification
- excellent protection from heart attacks and stroke
- contains anti-inflammatory benefits
5 Fast Facts About Chipotle:*
- can help reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- lowers risk of diabetes
- a thermogenic food that helps energize metabolism
- rich in vitamin A & C, iron, magnesium and potassium
- can help to improve circulation by dilating blood vessels
5 Fast Facts About Lemons:*
- extremely alkaline
- blood purifier
- excellent for detoxification
- balances blood sugar levels
- contains powerful anti-bacterial properties
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Raw Vegan Creamy Chipotle Dressing
Yield 1/2 cup
Raw / Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Nut-Free / Lectin-Free / Alkaline / Paleo-Friendly
- Add all ingredients to a Vitamix and blend until well combined and creamy.
- Adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Serve with a salad, spread on a wrap or as a dip.
Recipe source: www.therawchef.com
Get all your organic ingredients delivered straight to your door at up to 25 - 50% off retail by cutting out the middleman and retail markups with a Thrive Market Membership and save 15% off on your first order.
The photographs for "Raw Vegan Creamy Chipotle Dressing" by Karielyn Tillman of The Healthy Family and Home website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives 4.0 International License and cannot be used without my written permission.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Thank you for your support of this website!
Hi, I’m Karielyn! I’m a cookbook author and creator of The Healthy Family and Home website. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based recipes that are gluten-free + vegan and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.