This amazing Raw Vegan Spinach and Avocado Dip is ready in about 5 minutes using only a food processor and is so fresh and vibrant!
There’s just nothing else like eating live food and the way it makes you feel afterwards.
I usually make this when I want a savory snack and I have extra avocados or spinach that I need to make with something before they go bad. But when I have extra avocados and I want a sweet snack, I will make these Gluten-Free Vegan Flourless Fudgy Chocolate Avocado Cookies. Never a reason to let an avocado go to waste 🙂
When I finished making this recipe (and ate the entire bowl by myself), I couldn’t believe that I had just eaten 5 cups of spinach! And an entire avocado!
It’s an excellent dip for dehydrated crackers, Raw Corn Chips, fresh vegetables or even to eat plain and only requires a few basic ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
This healthy recipe is not only quick and easy to make, but also organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, lectin-free, oil-free, no-cook, alkaline and paleo-friendly.
Want more healthy dip recipes? Check out Healthy Party Dip Roundup, Tomatillo and Jalapeno Dip, Cilantro and Lime Salsa or my Clean Eating Cookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating dip and dressing recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Spinach:*
- contains anti-inflammatory properties
- high in anti-oxidants
- super-high in vitamin K (1,110.6% dv) and vitamin A (377.3% dv)
- phyto-nutrients provide anti-cancer benefits
- can help improve cardiovascular health
5 Fast Facts About Avocados:*
- excellent source of vitamin E
- contains 25 essential nutrients
- contains 2 – 3 times potassium as one banana
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- can help lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Onions:*
- rich source of healthy sulphur compounds
- excellent for cardiovascular health
- inhibits bone loss in women
- reduces blood pressure
- lowers blood cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Garlic:*
- regulates blood sugar levels
- lowers high blood pressure
- anti-bacterial and analgesic properties
- contains anti-viral properties
- can help lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Lemons:*
- is extremely alkaline to the body
- blood purifier
- excellent for detoxification
- balances blood sugar levels
- contains powerful anti-bacterial properties
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and better facilitates nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Raw Vegan Spinach and Avocado Dip
Yield 1 cup
Raw / Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Nut-Free / Lectin-Free / Oil-Free / Alkaline / No-Cook / Paleo-Friendly
- 5 cups organic spinach
- 1 organic avocado
- 1/4 cup organic onion
- 1-2 cloves organic garlic
- 1 - 2 tablespoons organic lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
Get all your organic ingredients delivered straight to your door at up to 25 - 50% off retail by cutting out the middleman and retail markups with a Thrive Market Membership and save 15% off on your first order.
The recipe and photographs for "Raw Vegan Spinach and Avocado Dip" by Karielyn Tillman of The Healthy Family and Home website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives 4.0 International License and cannot be used without my written permission.
Recipe Roundups: Food Bloggers are always welcome to use a photo and a link back to my original post to share on recipe roundups without requesting permission.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Thank you for your support of this website!