This easy plant-based Gluten-Free Vegan Healthy Triple Seed Energy Balls recipe is made with only 9 clean, real food ingredients that are nutrient-dense and they’re ready to enjoy in less than 10 minutes using just a food processor. This is a no-bake kid-friendly energy ball recipe that everyone will love!
If you are new to my website, making healthy, no-bake vegan energy ball recipes is my expertise!
In fact, I have many, many healthy vegan balls on my website and even have an entire chapter devoted to them in my CLEAN DESSERTS No-Bake Dessert Cookbook!
And just so there’s no confusion – there are several different names these healthy snacks go by.
They’re called “energy balls”, “bliss balls”, “truffles” and “protein balls”.
But they’re all the same thing, bite-sized no-bake balls that are loved by both kids and adults!
What Ingredients Do I Need To Make These No-Bake Energy Balls?
This recipe is made with clean, real food ingredients that are nutrient-dense.
Try to buy organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Almond Flour
- Medjool Dates
- Sesame Seeds
- Chia Seeds
- Hemp Seeds
- Sunflower Butter
- Ground Cinnamon
- Pitaya Powder
- Himalayan Pink Salt
Make sure you visit my “5 Fast Facts of Nutrient-Dense Foods” to see the nutritional benefits of the ingredients I used in this recipe!
How To Make Easy Healthy Energy Balls:
This is a really easy recipe made with just a food processor and even your children can help by rolling them into a ball shape!
Step 1: Combine All Ingredients Into Your Food Processor
Gather and measure all your ingredients and make sure you remove the pits from the dates before adding them to your food processor.
Step 2: Add All Ingredients To A Food Processor
Here you will add all the ingredients, with the exception of the pitaya powder, to your food processor.
Process the mixture until it has a sticky, crumbly texture.
Step 3: Add The Pitaya Powder To The Mixture
Next, you’ll want to add the pitaya powder to the mixture and process again just enough to mix it in evenly.
Step 3: Transfer Mixture To Bowl + Roll Into Balls
Once you’ve finished processing the mixture, transfer it to a medium-sized bowl so it will be easier to remove the mixture to make the balls.
Take out a spoonful at a time, squeeze it tightly in your fist, then gently roll it between your palms to form a ball shape.
How To Store No-Bake Energy Balls:
You can store your no-bake energy balls in an air-tight BPA-free container in the refrigerator.
These are great to make ahead of time to have handy when you need a quick, healthy snack or energy boost during the day.
Ingredient Tips for Healthy Energy Balls:
Sunflower Butter. I used sunflower butter to keep the recipe paleo-friendly and Medical Medium compliant. Feel free to use your favorite nut butter like almond butter or cashew butter if you prefer.
Pitaya Powder. I added this ingredient to give the energy balls a little extra nutrition boost. Since it doesn’t affect the flavor, you can omit it if you prefer.
Dietary Substitutions for No-Bake Triple Seed Energy Balls:
Lectin-Free – Sunflower Butter + Chia Seeds are not lectin-free, so you would need to substitute the sunflower butter with lectin-free nut butter like almond butter and omit the chia seeds.
Medical Medium – This recipe is made with Medical Medium compliant ingredients.
Gluten-Free Vegan – This recipe is 100% gluten-free + vegan.
Want More Healthy Vegan Energy Balls Recipes?
Check out these:
- Gluten-Free Vegan Cacao and Walnut Holiday Truffles
- Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Bliss Balls
- Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Cookie Dough Balls
- or my CLEAN DESSERTS Cookbook – with 72 plant-based no-bake vegan + gluten-free dessert recipes made with clean, real food ingredients.
Energy Balls Made with Organic Medjool Dates:
- Gluten-Free Vegan Apricot + Date Protein Balls
- Gluten-Free Vegan Raspberry Truffles
- Gluten-Free Vegan Pecan Pie Truffles
Healthy Paleo Energy Balls:
- Gluten-Free Vegan No-Bake Cranberry Lemon Ball Truffles
- Gluten-Free Vegan Matcha Avocado Chocolate Truffles
- Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Fudge Truffles
Gluten-Free Energy Balls:
- Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Covered Strawberry Truffles
- Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Pistachio Brownie Truffles
- Gluten-Free Vegan Pecan Cranberry Truffles
Kid-Friendly Energy Balls:
- Gluten-Free Vegan Dried Blueberry Protein Energy Balls
- Gluten-Free Vegan Vanilla Bean Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Gluten-Free Vegan Crispy Cashew Butter Energy Balls
Lectin-Free Energy Balls:
- Lectin-Free Vegan Tahini Brownie Truffles
- Lectin-Free Vegan Avocado Pistachio Truffles
- Gluten-Free Vegan Pistachio Sesame Seed Balls
Did You Make This Recipe?
If so, please leave a rating and comment below to let me know…it would make my day! 🙂