These Raw Vegan Chocolate Fudge Hearts are probably the quickest and easiest treats you can make because they only need 4 ingredients and a food processor to make.
They are naturally sweetened with medjool dates and get their dark fudge flavor from raw cacao powder with a hint of vanilla bean.
I made them into cute little heart shapes using an inexpensive silicone heart mold, but you could also make them into truffles or even try to shape them by hand.
And, I topped some of them with raw cacao nibs, but you could also use shredded coconut flakes, goji berries, crushed nuts (like pistachios, hazelnuts or walnuts) or even mini chocolate chips (not raw).
They’re a no-bake dessert that’s also raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo-friendly and contains no refined sugar.
Want more healthy dessert ideas? Check out Healthy Vegan Chocolate Mousse, Vegan Chocolate Fudge Truffles, Crunchy Raw Protein Balls or my Clean Eating Cookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Medjool Dates:*
- natural energy booster
- high in iron content
- rich in potassium
- good source of dietary fiber
- excellent source of vegan protein
5 Fast Facts About Raw Cacao Powder:*
- super high in anti-oxidants
- promotes cardiovascular health
- contains essential fats
- can help to decrease blood pressure
- contains over 300 compounds including protein, calcium, copper, zinc and iron
5 Fast Facts About Coconut Oil:*
- super high in lauric acid
- rich in antioxidants
- contains natural microbial and anti-bacterial agents
- helps to improve metabolism
- improves cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Vanilla Bean Powder:*
- high in anti-oxidants
- can help reduce inflammation
- contains small traces of minerals
- 1 tablespoon contains 2 g of fiber
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.