This Clean Eating Raw Vegan Walnut Fudge has to be the most easy raw dessert recipe I have ever made using only 5 clean ingredients.
It seriously takes longer to get all the ingredients out than it does to make it.
You basically put everything in a bowl, stir it and put it in the freezer to harden. And it almost melts in your mouth it’s so silky smooth and it has a nice glossy look to it.
Here are some unhealthy ingredients in a traditional fudge recipe:
S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) Fudge Recipe Ingredients:
Typical Ingredients: 2 3/4 cups sugar, 3 tablespoons butter, 1 cup half-and-half, 1 tablespoon corn syrup
It normally contains a lot of refined, white sugar. And, butter and dairy, making it non-vegan. Plus, you have to heat, cook, boil, use a candy thermometer, etc.
This healthier version is raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, lectin-free, alkaline, no-cook, paleo-friendly and contains no refined sugar.
Want more healthy dessert recipes? Check out my Healthy Holiday Fudge, Pumpkin and Pecan Fudge, Chocolate Mint Fudge or my Clean Eating Cookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Coconut Oil:*
- super high in lauric acid
- rich in antioxidants
- contains natural microbial and antibacterial agents
- improves metabolism and prevents fatigue
- improves cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Raw Cacao Powder:*
- contains over 300 different compounds including protein, calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc and iron
- super high in antioxidants that promotes cardiovascular health
- contains 4 different neurotransmitters that act as natural anti-depressant
- contains essential fats
- can help to decrease blood pressure
5 Fast Facts About Maple Syrup:*
- contains manganese and zinc
- super high in anti-oxidants
- helps with inflammation
- 1/4 cup contains more calcium than the same amount of milk
- 1/4 cup contains more potassium than a banana
5 Fast Facts About Walnuts:*
- high quality vegan protein
- rich in omega-3 fatty acids
- high in antioxidants
- high in Vitamin E
- improves blood lipids and other cardiovascular risk factors
5 Fast Facts About Almonds (Almond Butter):*
- excellent source of heart healthy fats
- rich in antioxidants
- helps control blood sugar
- high in magnesium, iron, zinc and copper
- helps lower blood pressure
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Clean Eating Raw Vegan Walnut Fudge
Yield 8 pieces
Raw / Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Lectin-Free / No-Cook / Paleo-Friendly / No Refined Sugar
- 1 cup organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 1/4 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup*
- 1/4 cup organic almond butter
- 1/4 cup organic walnuts (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder
*Lectin-Free: substitute with organic date nectar (use code DVASH_THFH to save 15% off your order)
- Add all ingredients to a medium-sized bowl and stir until well combined and smooth.
- Spread evenly in a 5 x 9 bread pan.
- Put in the freezer for approximately 30-60 minutes, or until it hardens.
- Store in an air-tight BPA-free container in the freezer until ready to serve because it will get soft and lose it's shape if left out at room temperature.
Get all your organic ingredients delivered straight to your door at up to 25 - 50% off retail by cutting out the middleman and retail markups with a Thrive Market Membership and save 15% off on your first order.
The recipe and photographs for "Clean Eating Raw Vegan Walnut Fudge" by Karielyn Tillman of The Healthy Family and Home website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives 4.0 International License and cannot be used without my written permission.
Recipe Roundups: Food Bloggers are always welcome to use a photo and a link back to my original post to share on recipe roundups without requesting permission.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Thank you for your support of this website!