These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are an easy and healthy recipe made with only 6 clean, real food ingredients. They're the perfect plant-based dessert that's a one-bowl recipe and has the flavors of traditional peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and oatmeal cookies all-in-one!
Here's Why This Recipe Works
My top 3 favorite reasons:
- It's Made Without Typical Baking Ingredients
- Can Be Prepared In Under 10 Minutes
- Made With Clean, Real Food Ingredients
You can feel good about making my healthy, plant-based recipe because it's vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free, oil-free, and contains no refined sugar.
How To Make This Recipe: Step-by-Step Instructions
Step 1: Gather and Measure All The Ingredients
Firstly, gather and measure all the ingredients then add them to a medium-size bowl.
Step 2: Stir The Ingredients
Secondly, stir the ingredients together until they are well combined and evenly distributed.
Take out a spoonful at a time (about 1 tablespoon) and drop the mixture onto the prepared cookie sheet as you would a "drop cookie".
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 14-16 minutes, or until they are golden on the top and the edges are slightly crispy.
Allow to cool completely before serving and store in an air-tight BPA-free container.
Want More Healthy Plant-Based Cookie Recipes?
Check out these:
- Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Chocolate Pistachio Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookies
- or my CLEAN EATING Cookbook with over 75+ plant-based recipes made with clean, real food ingredients just like this one that you will love!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I'd love to hear about it! Please give it a rating and leave a comment below...it would make my day! 🙂
Gluten-Free Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 1/2 cup organic gluten-free quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, then set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a medium-size bowl and stir until everything is well combined and evenly distributed.
- Take out a spoonful at a time (about 1 tablespoon) and drop the mixture onto the prepared cookie sheet as you would a "drop cookie".
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 14-16 minutes, or until the cookies are golden on the top and the edges are slightly crispy.
- IMPORTANT: Allow to cool completely before serving. If they are removed before cooling, they will crumble and fall apart.
- Store in an air-tight BPA-free container.
Hi, I'm Karielyn! I'm the published cookbook author of CLEAN DESSERTS and content creator of The Healthy Family and Home™ website since 2012. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based and Medical Medium® compliant recipes that are gluten-free + vegan and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.