These healthy Gluten-Free Vegan No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars are an easy recipe to make with just 7 clean, real food ingredients and, because it's a no-bake dessert, is ready to enjoy in about 20 minutes!
Gluten-Free Vegan No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars
Here is why this recipe works - my top 3 reasons:
- It's a one-bowl recipe
- Can be prepared in about 5 minutes
- Made with only 7 clean, real food ingredients
It's A One-Bowl Recipe
Making a healthy, plant-based dessert just can't get any easier than this one.
The only thing you need to make this recipe is a mixing bowl to combine all the ingredients in - that's it!
Can Be Prepared In About 5 Minutes
Need a quick snack in the middle of the day, but don't want to heat up the oven?
My no-bake dessert can be prepared in about 5 minutes by simply mixing all the ingredients together.
Press the mixture into a loaf pan, put the bars in the freezer for about 15 minutes to firm and they're ready to enjoy!
Made With Only 7 Clean, Real Food Ingredients
Just like all my other healthy dessert recipes, this one is made with just a handful of real food ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
For example, quick-rolled oats, almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and Himalayan pink salt.
And, this healthy recipe is plant-based, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free, no-bake, contains no refined sugar and is Medical Medium compliant.
How To Make Gluten-Free Vegan No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars: Step-by-Step Instructions
Here is how to make this recipe and I'll show you with step-by-step instructions below.
Before beginning, line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
Step 1: Gather and Mix All Ingredients
Firstly, gather and measure all the ingredients for the recipe.
Then, add them to a medium-sized mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
Step 2: Add The Mixture To Your Loaf Pan
Secondly, transfer the mixture to the prepared loaf pan and spread it evenly on the bottom.
Next, press the mixture down firmly with your hands and/or fingertips so it is tight and compact.
Step 3: Allow The Bars To Firm
Thirdly, place the loaf pan in the freezer for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until the bars are firm.
Once they've firmed in the freezer, transfer the loaf pan to the refrigerator so they will be easier to cut.
Step 4: How To Store The Granola Bars
Lastly, store the bars in an air-tight BPA-free container in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve.
They will get soft and lose their shape if left out at room temperature.
Expert Tips + Ingredient Substitutions for Gluten-Free Vegan No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars
Here are some expert tips to make this recipe perfectly:
Oats. In this recipe, I used organic gluten-free quick rolled oats. I haven't tested the recipe using any other type of oats.
Almond Butter. This can be substituted with another neutral-flavored nut butter like cashew butter or sunflower butter. You can also substitute with organic peanut butter, but the flavor of the bars will be different - not in a bad way, but they will obviously have a "peanut butter" flavor which will stand out more than neutral-flavored nut butter.
Maple Syrup. You can substitute with another liquid sweetener like organic date syrup or organic coconut nectar. I haven't tested it, but you could try substituting with a sugar-free liquid sweetener if you'd like to keep the bars sugar-free.
Coconut Oil. This is what "holds" the bars together. If you don't like the taste or smell of coconut oil, use organic refined coconut oil which has zero coconut taste or flavor.
Pumpkin Pie Spice. I like to use my go-to high-quality organic pumpkin pie spice but feel free to use your favorite brand.
Himalayan Pink Salt. This is my salt of preference, however, you can always substitute with sea salt.
Add-Ins. You can upgrade these bars by adding mini-chocolate chips (not Medical Medium compliant), dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, chopped walnuts, etc.
Want More Healthy Plant-Based No-Bake Dessert Recipes?
Check out these:
- Vegan No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- No-Bake Brownie Bottom Turtle Cheesecake
- or my CLEAN DESSERTS Cookbook with 72 plant-based vegan + gluten-free no-bake dessert recipes made with clean, real food ingredients just like this one that you will love!
Gluten-Free Vegan No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars
- 1 cup organic gluten-free quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup organic almond butter
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon organic pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon organic pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a medium-sized bowl and stir together until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared loaf pan and spread it evenly on the bottom.
- Press the mixture firmly so it is tight and compact.
- Place the loaf pan in the freezer for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until the bars are firm.
- Once they've firmed in the freezer, transfer the loaf pan to the refrigerator so they will be easier to cut.
- Store in an air-tight BPA-free container in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve because they will get soft if left out at room temperature.
Hi, I'm Karielyn! I'm the published cookbook author of CLEAN DESSERTS and content creator of The Healthy Family and Home website since 2012. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based recipes that are gluten-free + vegan (with a heavy focus on Medical Medium® compliant) and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.