You can’t go wrong with these Lectin-Free Vegan Chocolate Pistachio Fudge Cups with Sea Salt for a healthy snack or for holiday entertaining that everyone will love.
I based these off my Healthy Holiday Fudge recipe (with a few substitutions), added pistachios and sprinkled sea salt over the top. The sea salt adds a little something special to them because when you first bite into them, you taste the sweetness of the fudge, but then you get a taste of the sea salt so they are really like a sweet + salty treat.
My favorite type and brand of sea salt to use is French Grey Sea Salt from Primal Palate (I buy mine from here) because it’s in large flakes, instead of finely ground, and has a unique gourmet flavor. And since I don’t use it except as a topping like in this recipe, a container of it lasts forever.
This is a really easy recipe to make because all you have to do is put everything is a bowl and mix it up…no cooking or candy thermometer needed!
And it’s made with healthy fats from the coconut oil, almond butter and pistachios so one or two will help you stay satisfied.
You can enjoy this recipe because it’s raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, lectin-free, soy-free, no-cook, paleo-friendly and contains no refined sugar.
Want more healthy dessert recipes? Check out Gluten-Free Vegan Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter Cups, Vegan Coconut and Mango Chocolate Cups, Healthy Peanut Butter Cups or my Clean Eating Cookbook with 3 entire chapters of healthy, clean eating dessert recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Pistachios:*
- contains 90% healthy unsaturated fat
- super high in anti-oxidants
- supports cardiovascular health
- excellent source of fiber, protein, manganese and copper
- high in thiamine, vitamin B-6 and potassium
5 Fast Facts About Coconut Oil:*
- super high in lauric acid
- rich in antioxidants
- contains natural microbial and anti-bacterial agents
- helps to improve metabolism
- improves cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Raw Cacao Powder:*
- super high in anti-oxidants
- promotes cardiovascular health
- contains essential fats
- can help to decrease blood pressure
- contains over 300 compounds including protein, calcium, copper, zinc and iron
5 Fast Facts About Date Nectar:*
- 25% less sugar than honey
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, lectin-free, paleo
- organic + non-GMO
- great source of antioxidants
- made with organic California dates
5 Fast Facts About Almonds (Almond Butter):*
- helps to regulate cholesterol and blood pressure
- energy booster
- loaded with calcium and fiber
- 1/4 cup contains 8 grams of vegan protein
- high in anti-oxidants
5 Fast Facts About Vanilla Bean Powder:*
- high in anti-oxidants
- can help reduce inflammation
- contains small traces of minerals
- 1 tablespoon contains 2 g of fiber
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Lectin-Free Vegan Chocolate Pistachio Fudge Cups with Sea Salt
Yield 24 mini cups
Raw / Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Lectin-Free / Soy-Free / No-Cook / Paleo-Friendly / No Refined Sugar
For the fudge:
- 1 cup organic pistachios (chopped and/or whole)
- 1 cup organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 1/4 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup organic date nectar
- 1/4 cup organic almond butter
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder
For the topping:
- Add all ingredients for the fudge to a medium sized bowl and stir until well combined and smooth.
- Divide the mixture between 24 mini-muffin cups.
- Place the mini-muffin cups on a baking sheet then transfer to the freezer for approximately 5-10 minutes, or just long enough for the tops to get slightly hardened.
- Remove the baking sheet from the freezer and sprinkle sea salt on top of each of the fudge cups. If the tops aren't slightly hardened from Step 3, the sea salt will sink down into the liquid/unhardened fudge.
- Return the baking pan to the freezer for approximately 30-60 minutes, or until they are hardened.
- Store in an air-tight BPA-free container in the freezer or refrigerator until ready to serve because they will get soft if left out at room temperature.
Get all your organic ingredients delivered straight to your door at up to 25 - 50% off retail by cutting out the middleman and retail markups with a Thrive Market Membership and save 15% off on your first order.
The recipe and photographs for "Lectin-Free Vegan Chocolate PIstachio Fudge Cups with Sea Salt" by Karielyn Tillman of The Healthy Family and Home website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives 4.0 International License and cannot be used without my written permission.
Recipe Roundups: Food Bloggers are always welcome to use a photo and a link back to my original post to share on recipe roundups without requesting permission.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Thank you for your support of this website!