These Tropical Coconut and Mango Chocolate Cups are an easy and healthy recipe made with only 7 clean, real food ingredients. They're the perfect no-bake plant-based dessert that has the tropical flavors of coconut and mango and can be prepared in about 10 minutes!
Here's Why This Recipe Works
My top 3 favorite reasons:
- It's A Healthy No-Bake Plant-Based Dessert
- Can Be Prepared In About 10 Minutes
- Made With Clean, Real Food Ingredients
You can feel good about making my healthy, plant-based recipe because it's vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, no-bake, contains no refined sugar, and is paleo-friendly.
Karielyn's Expert Tips + Ingredient Substitutions
Here are some of my expert tips to make this recipe perfectly:
Tip #1: I made mine in these cute little silicone molds, but you could also use the standard size paper muffin cups ( <--- try to get the unbleached, chlorine-free ones if you can).
Tip #2: The extra coconut flakes on top are optional, and if you don't like coconut flakes at all, you can still make these without the coconut flakes in the mixture or on top and they are still good.
Tip #3: You can make these 100% raw by making your own homemade chocolate (equal parts of organic coconut oil, organic raw cacao, and organic maple syrup). They might melt a little easier than using the mini chocolate chips and you will need to keep them in the freezer until ready to serve.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is This Recipe Healthier Than Store-Bought?
In my opinion, yes!
Similar store-bought bars can contain unhealthy ingredients like these:
- S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) Soy Joy Mango Coconut Fruit and Soy Bar Ingredients: Soybeans Powder Whole, Raisins, Butter (Milk), Sugar, Coconut Dried, Eggs Frozen, Maltodextrin, Papaya Dried, Papaya Dried, Mango Dried, Mango Dried, Pineapple Dried, Flavors Natural, Salt
It contains GMO ingredients (soybeans powder whole, maltodextrin), refined white sugar and salt, butter, and eggs - making it a non-vegan food.
My healthy recipe is made with organic ingredients and is 100% vegan.
Want More Healthy Plant-Based No-Bake Dessert Recipes?
Check out these:
- Healthy Peanut Butter Cups
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Pomegranate and Dried Blueberry Chocolate Bark
- or my CLEAN DESSERTS Cookbook with 72 plant-based no-bake dessert recipes made with clean, real food ingredients just like this one that you will love!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I'd love to hear about it! Please give it a rating and leave a comment below...it would make my day!
Tropical Coconut and Mango Chocolate Cups
- Unbleached Muffin Cups
- Silicone Muffin Cups
For the chocolate:
- 1 cup Enjoy Life semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
For the add-ins:
- 1/2 cup organic dried mango (diced)
- 1/2 cup organic raw cashews (chopped into small pieces)
- 1/2 cup organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup organic hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup organic chia seeds
- Prepare a cookie sheet with silicone or standard-size muffins cups, then set aside.
Prepare the add-ins:
- Prep the cashews and dried mango by chopping the cashews into small pieces and dicing the dried mango into small pieces.
- Add all the add-ins to a large mixing bowl, stir together, then set aside.
Prepare the chocolate:
- Add all ingredients for the chocolate to a small saucepan and melt on the lowest heat until it is smooth, stirring the entire time taking care to not let it burn.
- Transfer the melted chocolate to the mixing bowl with the add-ins and gently stir until everything is coated in chocolate and mixed well.
- Take about 1-2 spoonfuls out at a time and fill your silicone molds or muffin cups.
- Optional: Add extra shredded coconut flakes to the top for garnish and pat it down gently.
- Place the silicone molds or muffins cups onto the prepared cookie sheet and place it in the freezer for approximately 1-2 hours, or until they harden.
- Store in an air-tight, BPA-free container in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve because they will get soft if left out at room temperature.
Hi, I'm Karielyn! I'm the published cookbook author of CLEAN DESSERTS and content creator of The Healthy Family and Home website since 2012. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based recipes that are gluten-free + vegan and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.