This Gluten-Free Vegan Lemon Garlic Linguine with Tomatoes and Pine Nuts is an easy and healthy recipe made with only 7 clean, real food ingredients. It's the perfect plant-based meal made with a light and tangy sauce that's ready to enjoy in about 15 minutes!
Here's Why This Recipe Works
My top 3 favorite reasons:
- It's A 100% Vegan + Gluten-Free Meal
- Can Be Prepared In Under 15 Minutes
- Made With Clean, Real Food Ingredients
You can feel good about making my healthy, plant-based recipe because it's vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and Medical Medium compliant.
Karielyn's Expert Tips + Ingredient Substitutions
Here are some of my expert tips to make this recipe perfectly:
Linguine: If you don't have or don't like linguine, use your favorite gluten-free pasta variety such as angel hair pasta, spaghetti, or even raw zucchini noodles.
Tomatoes: Fresh tomatoes will give the best flavor in this recipe, but feel free to use your favorite variety of tomatoes and long as you have (1) cup diced.
Garlic: I like the extra garlic when I make this, but not everyone does. Start with 1-2 cloves of garlic and add more if you prefer.
Lemon Juice: Freshly squeezed lemon juice will give the best flavor and nutrients since it hasn't been pasteurized, but you can also use store-bought organic lemon juice.
Pine Nuts: I added the pine nuts for texture, but they can be omitted.
Parsley: I added the fresh parsley more for the visual effect, but it can be omitted.
Avocado Oil: You can substitute the avocado oil with organic extra-virgin olive oil.
Himalayan Pink Salt: This is my salt of preference, however, it can always be substituted with sea salt.
Serving Size: This recipe will make 1-pound, or approximately 4 servings of pasta. Nutritional information is for (1) serving which is 1/2 cup.
Want More Healthy Plant-Based Dinner Recipes?
Check out these:
- Creamy Vegan Tomato Basil Soup
- Spicy Chickpea and Tomato Soup
- Pasta with Asparagus and Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- or my CLEAN EATING Cookbook with 75+ plant-based recipes made with clean, real food ingredients just like this one that you will love!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I'd love to hear about it! Please give it a rating and leave a comment below...it would make my day! 🙂
Lemon Garlic Linguine with Tomatoes and Pine Nuts
- 1 pound organic gluten-free linguine
- 1 cup organic tomatoes (diced small)
- 2 - 4 cloves organic garlic (freshly crushed)
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon organic lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon organic parsley (chopped)
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
Prepare the pasta:
- Prepare linguine according to package directions.
Prep the veggies:
- While the pasta is cooking, prep the veggies by dicing the tomatoes, chopping the parsley, and crushing the garlic
- In a small bowl, add the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and Himalayan salt and whisk together until well combined. Adjust garlic and salt as needed.
- After the linguine has been cooked and strained, transfer it to a large mixing bowl and add the lemon-garlic mixture.
- Add the diced tomatoes and chopped parsley to the bowl and gently toss until everything is evenly distributed.
- Garnish with pine nuts and/or additional parsley, if desired.
Hi, I'm Karielyn! I'm the published cookbook author of CLEAN DESSERTS and content creator of The Healthy Family and Home website since 2012. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based recipes that are gluten-free + vegan and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.