This Lemon Garlic Linguine with Tomatoes and Pine Nuts is a quick and easy meal that is ready in about 20 minutes.
The linguine has a light, tangy lemon garlic sauce and is tossed with fresh diced tomatoes, fresh parsley and pine nuts.
While the pasta is cooking, you can be preparing the sauce and veggies so all you have left to do is toss everything together and serve!
And not to worry, if you don’t have or don’t like linguine, you can make it with your favorite pasta (angel hair would be really good too!)
Don’t like or can’t have pine nuts? You can leave those off, as I just added them for texture.
I haven’t tried this yet, but the next time I make it I will use zucchini noodles instead of pasta for a 100% raw recipe.
Want more healthy dinner recipes? Check out Creamy Vegan Tomato Basil Soup, Spicy Chickpea and Tomato Soup, Pasta with Asparagus and Creamy Mushroom Sauce or my Clean Eating eCookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating dinner and entree recipes that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Lemons:*
- extremely alkaline
- blood purifier
- excellent for detoxification
- balances blood sugar levels
- contains powerful anti-bacterial properties
5 Fast Facts About Garlic:*
- regulates blood sugar levels
- lowers high blood pressure
- contains anti-bacterial and analgesic properties
- helps to lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Tomatoes:*
- contains lycopenes which are cancer fighting agents
- high in beta-carotene
- excellent anti-oxidant
- high in vitamin A and K
- high in chromium which helps control blood sugar levels
5 Fast Facts About Pine Nuts:*
- great source of iron
- contains protein and magnesium
- high in anti-oxidants
- good as an appetite suppressant
- good source of fiber
5 Fast Facts About Parsley:*
- good source of potassium
- rich in antioxidants
- 1/2 cup provides 554% dv of vitamin K
- 1/2 cup provides 10% dv of iron
- 1/2 cup provides 54% vitamin C
5 Fast Facts About Extra-Virgin Olive Oil:*
- lowers blood cholesterol levels
- rich in anti-oxidants
- improves bone mineralization and calcification
- excellent protection from heart attack and stroke
- contains anti-inflammatory benefits
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Where to Buy: If you have trouble finding any of the ingredients to make this recipe, you can order online from Amazon and have them delivered straight to your door!
Tip #1: If you don’t have or don’t like linguine, use your favorite pasta variety (gluten-free, if needed).
Tip #2: I like the extra garlic when I make this, but not everyone does. Start with 1 – 2 cloves of garlic and add more if you prefer.
Tip #3: I added the pine nuts for texture, but they can be omitted.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.