This healthy Gluten-Free Vegan Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal is a healthy and easy recipe to make with only 6 clean, real food ingredients. It's the perfect plant-based breakfast with delicious Fall flavors and can be prepared in about 5 minutes!
Here's Why This Recipe Works
My top 3 favorite reasons:
- Can Be Prepared In About 5 Minutes
- It's A "One-Pot" Dish
- Made With Clean, Real Food Ingredients
This Vegan Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal is ready in less than 5 minutes and gives you another healthy breakfast option to make your mornings easier.
My memories of oatmeal were adding hot boiling water to little brown packets of dried oatmeal and spices that came in different flavors.
While store-bought oatmeal isn't the worst thing you could buy, making it homemade is so much better.
Here's the ingredient list for a popular store-bought oatmeal brand:
- S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) Quaker Oats Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Ingredients: Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt
While it does have a very short ingredient list, which is good, where is the "pumpkin spice"? Hint...it's "natural and artificial flavor".
And, it contains non-organic oats which likely have been exposed to glyphosate, as well as, refined sugar and salt.
My healthier version uses unrefined salt and sugar, real organic pumpkin spice, and creamy full-fat coconut milk instead of water.
And, it's also organic, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, contains no refined sugar, and is Medical Medium® compliant.
Want More Healthy Plant-Based Breakfast Recipes?
Check out these:
- Vegan Coconut Oil Biscuits
- Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Raspberry Acai Smoothie Bowl
- or my After The Cleanses™ Medical Medium® Compliant Meal Plan Program with 42 plant-based vegan + gluten-free recipes made with clean, real food ingredients just like this one that you will love!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I'd love to hear about it! Please give it a rating and leave a comment below...it would make my day! 🙂
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
- 1 cup organic gluten-free quick rolled oats
- 1 can organic full-fat coconut milk (13.5-ounce can)
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons organic pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon organic ground vanilla bean powder
- 1-2 pinches Himalayan pink salt
- organic pecans (chopped)
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan and cook on low/medium heat for 2-4 minutes, or until the oats are soft, stirring the entire time they are cooking.
- Taste and adjust the sweetener and/or spices to your preference.
- Optional: Garnish with pecans or stir chopped pecans into the oatmeal.
Hi, I'm Karielyn! I'm the published cookbook author of CLEAN DESSERTS and content creator of The Healthy Family and Home™ website since 2012. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based and Medical Medium® compliant recipes that are gluten-free + vegan and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.