Just put everything into a Vitamix and it’s ready to go!
I’ve used this sauce over pasta with added veggies (Pasta with Asparagus and Creamy Mushroom Sauce), over quinoa and even mashed cauliflower (mashed potato replacement) and cauliflower rice.
Traditional Creamy Mushroom Sauces usually have butter, heavy cream and cheese, but this one is raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo-friendly too!
- excellent source of potassium
- rich source of riboflavin, niacin and selenium
- supports a healthy immune system
- provides anti-inflammatory benefits
- natural source of vitamin D
5 Fast Facts About Cashews:
- packed with dietary fiber
- rich in “heart friendly” mono-saturated fatty acids
- rich source of minerals
- high in magnesium and copper
- excellent source of antioxidants
5 Fast Facts About Extra-Virgin Olive Oil:
- lowers blood cholesterol levels
- rich in anti-oxidants
- improves bone mineralization and calcification
- excellent protection from heart attack and stroke
- contains anti-inflammatory benefits
5 Fast Facts About Garlic:
- regulates blood sugar levels
- lowers high blood pressure
- contains anti-bacterial and analgesic properties
- helps to lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Shallots:
- 1 cup contains 24% DV of iron
- good source of fiber
- 1 cup contains 11% potassium
- contains more antioxidants than onions
- contains 10% DV of folate
5 Fast Facts About Rosemary:
- can help improve memory
- contains anti-microbial properties to help fight infections
- good source of dietary fiber
- rich in B vitamins
- excellent source of vitamin A
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
Tip #1: I’ve used baby bella mushrooms, cremini and even white button mushrooms to make this.
Tip #2: If you set the Vitamix on the “high” setting, it will warm it up slightly.
Tip #3: This recipe will make approximately (3) cups.