These Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Pecan Cranberry Truffles are an easy and healthy recipe made with only 6 clean, real food ingredients. They're the perfect plant-based dessert for Holiday gatherings and it can be prepared in about 10 minutes!
Here's Why This Recipe Works
My top 3 favorite reasons:
- It's 100% Raw With No Baking Needed
- Can Be Prepared In About 10 Minutes
- Made With Clean, Real Food Ingredients
You can feel good about making my healthy, plant-based recipe because it's raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, no-bake, contains no refined sugar, and paleo-friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are These Healthy?
In my opinion, yes!
Other similar recipes use S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) ingredients like these:
- S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) Pecan Cranberry Truffle Typical Ingredients: 3/4 cup whipping cream, 3/4 stick butter, 2 tbs light corn syrup, 3 tbs concentrated cranberry juice cocktail, 12 oz semisweet chocolate, 1/2 cup dried cranberries, 1/2 cup pecans, powdered sugar, etc.
My healthier recipe is made with nutrient-dense ingredients making it a healthier option!
Can I Add Any Toppings To Them?
Yes! Feel free to add whatever you'd like but here are a few of my favorite topping options:
- Raw Cacao Powder - Add to a small bowl, then gently roll each ball until they are completely covered
- Chopped Pecans - Add some pecans to your food processor to break them down into small pieces, then roll the ball in them
- Chocolate Drizzle - Use this recipe to make homemade chocolate to drizzle over the top of the truffles.
Want More Healthy Plant-Based No-Bake Recipes?
Check out these:
- Pecan Pie Truffles
- Cacao Nib Superfood Truffles
- Crunchy Raw Protein Balls
- or my CLEAN DESSERTS Cookbook with 72 plant-based no-bake dessert recipes made with clean, real food ingredients just like this one that you will love!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I'd love to hear about it! Please give it a rating and leave a comment below...it would make my day! 🙂
Vegan Chocolate No-Bake Pecan Cranberry Truffles
For the truffles:
- 2 cups organic pecans
- 1 cup organic Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/4 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon organic ground vanilla bean powder
For the add-in:
- 1 cup organic dried cranberries
- Prepare a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, then set aside.
Prepare the truffles:
- Add all ingredients for the truffles to a food processor and process until it becomes a moist, crumbly texture.
- Add the dried cranberries and pulse a couple of times, only long enough to break the cranberries down into small pieces, taking care not to overprocess.
- Take out a spoonful at a time, squeeze the mixture in the palm of your hand, then roll them into a round ball shape between your hands.
- Optional: Roll the truffles in a small bowl with raw cacao powder to dress them up.
- Place the truffles onto the prepared cookie sheet, then place in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes to allow them to firm.
- Store in an air-tight BPA-free container in the refrigerator until ready to serve because they will get soft if left out at room temperature.
Hi, I'm Karielyn! I'm the published cookbook author of CLEAN DESSERTS and content creator of The Healthy Family and Home website since 2012. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based recipes that are gluten-free + vegan and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.