This healthy plant-based Gluten-Free Vegan No-Bake Pumpkin Pie is an easy recipe to make using clean, real food ingredients and can be prepared in under 15 minutes! It’s a healthy makeover recipe made without eggs, white sugar, white flour, butter or cream.
You’ll never have to pass up a rich and creamy pumpkin pie – especially during the Fall and Thanksgiving gatherings with my healthy vegan pumpkin pie recipe!
No-Bake Vegan Pumpkin Pie
Everyone enjoys a traditional Thanksgiving pumpkin pie, but your pumpkin pie doesn’t have to include typical ingredients that are found in traditional pumpkin pie recipes.
Here are some of the ingredients you will find in a homemade S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) pumpkin pie recipe:
S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) Pumpkin Pie Ingredients:
- Typical Filling Ingredients: heavy cream, evaporated milk, dark brown sugar, white sugar, refined salt, egg yolks
- Typical Crust Ingredients: white, bleached flour, processed salt, white refined sugar, and an entire stick of butter
You’ll love my healthy no-bake pumpkin pie dessert because you can prepare it in less than 15 minutes using a Vitamix to make the pumpkin pie filling and a food processor to make the plant-based crust.
This healthy vegan pumpkin dessert is made with clean, real food ingredients and is plant-based, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free, grain-free, flourless, no-bake, no refined sugar, paleo-friendly and is Medical Medium compliant.
How To Make The BEST No-Bake Vegan Pumpkin Pie | Step-By-Step Instructions
Making a homemade vegan no-bake pumpkin pie just can’t get any easier and I’ll show you how to make it in just two easy steps below:
Step 1: Prepare the Crust
In this step, you will add all the ingredients for the crust to a food processor and process until it becomes a wet, crumbly texture.
Now you will transfer the crust to a pie pan of your choice. I like to use one with the decorative edges but you can use any type of pie pan.
Next, press the crust mixture down as firmly as possible into the pie pan.
Set it aside while you work on the rest of the recipe.
Step 2: Prepare the Pumpkin Filling
To get a creamy, silky and smooth filling, you’ll want to blend your ingredients in a Vitamix!
Just add all the ingredients for the pumpkin pie filling to a Vitamix and blend until it’s creamy and smooth.
Spread the pumpkin pie filling evenly over the crust.
What Kind of Toppings Can I Use for This Vegan Pumpkin Pie?
There are several different healthy plant-based options you can use to top your vegan pumpkin pie and I’ll show you (5) of my favorites below:
Option 1: Serve it Plain
Option 2: Add Dollops of Homemade Whipped Coconut Cream Topping on Top
Option 3: Spread Homemade Whipped Coconut Cream Topping as a Top Layer
Option 4: Drizzle Raw Chocolate Sauce Over the Top
Option 5: Sprinkle Crushed Pecans or Walnuts on Top As a Garnish
Expert Tips + Suggestions for Vegan No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
Pie Dish. Instead of using a standard-size pie dish, you can also make individual pies in 4.5-inch tart pans. I like to use these for individual portion sizes (and portion control) and they are perfect for our family of four.
Maple Syrup. This is not an overly sweet pie and has just a hint of sweetness. If you would like your pie filling to be sweeter, taste it after everything is mixed in the Vitamix and if you would like it a little sweeter, add another 1/4 cup of organic maple syrup and mix again until everything is blended well.
Optional Homemade Whipped Coconut Topping. This is optional, but my recipe for Homemade Whipped Coconut Cream Topping is really simple to make and adds an extra touch.
- Layer – If you use the Homemade Whipped Coconut Cream Topping as a layer on top of the pumpkin pie, you will use the entire recipe.
- Dollops – If you use the Homemade Whipped Coconut Cream Topping as dollops on top of the pumpkin pie, you will have some leftover. Just save it for pancakes, waffles, parfaits, over fruit, etc. If you use it as a frosting layer over the top of the pie, you will use the entire recipe.
Optional Raw Cacao Drizzle. This topping is also optional but is a nice raw plant-based addition that pairs perfectly with pumpkin pie.
Want More Healthy No-Bake Vegan Pumpkin Dessert Recipes?
Check out these:
- Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Raw Vegan Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes
- Clean Eating Pumpkin and Pecan Fudge
- or my CLEAN DESSERTS Cookbook with 72 plant-based vegan + gluten-free no-bake dessert recipes made with clean, real food ingredients just like this one that you will love!
Did You Make This Recipe?
If so, please leave a rating and comment below to let me know…it would make my day! 🙂