This healthy Gluten-Free Vegan Black Pepper and Turmeric Cauliflower Rice recipe is so easy to make with only 7 clean, real food ingredients and it's a one-pot dish that's ready in about 5 minutes!
Here's Why This Recipe Works
My top 3 favorite reasons:
- Is A One-Pot Meal
- Can Be Ready To Enjoy In About 5 Minutes
- Made With 100% Medical Medium® Compliant Ingredients
If you're looking for recipes that follow the Medical Medium® protocol, this one has "Medical Medium®" written all over it!
Was exactly does that mean?
Every ingredient in the recipe is a healing food listed in the Medical Medium®: Liver Rescue book that I've fallen in love with.
I've basically made a list of all the healing foods and have been trying to incorporate as many as I can into my meals each day and this one hit the jackpot!
You can make this with only a handful of simple ingredients, in one pan/skillet, in about 5 minutes.
It doesn't get any easier than that!
What Ingredients Do I Need To Make Recipe?
This recipe is made with the following clean, real food ingredients that are nutrient-dense:
5 Fast Facts About Cauliflower Rice:*
- 1 cup contains 9.1% DV of potassium
- 1 cup contains 85.9% of vitamin C
- 1 cup contains 8.5% DV of fiber
- excellent anti-oxidant
- contains anti-inflammatory benefits
5 Fast Facts About Spinach:*
- contains anti-inflammatory properties
- high in anti-oxidants
- super high in vitamin K (1,110.6% DV) and vitamin A (377.3% DV)
- phytonutrients provide anti-cancer benefits
- can help improve cardiovascular health
5 Fast Facts About Onions:*
- rich source of sulfur compounds
- excellent for cardiovascular health
- inhibits bone loss in women
- reduced blood pressure
- lowers blood cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Garlic:*
- regulates blood sugar levels
- lowers high blood pressure
- contains anti-bacterial and analgesic properties
- helps to lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Turmeric:*
- antibacterial and a natural antiseptic
- excellent for liver detoxification
- contains anti-inflammatory properties
- powerful anti-oxidant and it can inhibit cancer cell growth
- 2 teaspoons contain 17% DV of manganese
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is This Recipe Healthy?
In my opinion, yes!
It's made with only a few clean, real food ingredients that are all included in the Medical Medium® list of healing foods.
In this recipe, you will be using fresh baby spinach, fresh or frozen cauliflower rice, fresh diced red onions, freshly crushed garlic, and a few seasonings.
It's a great recipe for a quick lunch or as a side dish - although you will need to double or triple the recipe if you are serving more than one person.
My healthy plant-based recipe is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, lectin-free, paleo-friendly, oil-free, low-fat, and contains recommended Medical Medium® healing ingredients.
Want More Healthy Plant-Based Cauliflower Recipes?
Check out these:
- Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Lemon Dill Tahini Sauce
- Cilantro and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Mushroom Cauliflower Rice "Risotto"
Did You Make This Recipe?
I'd love to hear about it! Please give it a rating and leave a comment below...it would make my day! 🙂
Gluten-Free Vegan Black Pepper + Turmeric Cauliflower Rice
- 2 cups organic cauliflower rice
- 1 cup organic baby spinach (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon organic red onion (diced)
- 2 cloves organic garlic (freshly crushed)
- 1 teaspoon organic ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon organic ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Add all ingredients to a non-toxic skillet and gently saute' until the cauliflower rice is warm.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings to your preference.
Hi, I'm Karielyn! I'm the published cookbook author of CLEAN DESSERTS and content creator of The Healthy Family and Home™ website since 2012. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based and Medical Medium® compliant recipes that are gluten-free + vegan and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.
Share Your Thoughts Below