This healthy Gluten-Free Vegan Black Pepper and Turmeric Cauliflower Rice recipe is so easy to make with only 7 clean, real food ingredients and it's a one-pot dish that's ready in about 5 minutes!
Here's Why This Recipe Works
My top 3 favorite reasons:
- Is A One-Pot Meal
- Can Be Ready To Enjoy In About 5 Minutes
- Made With 100% Medical Medium® Compliant Ingredients
If you're looking for recipes that follow the Medical Medium® protocol, this one has "Medical Medium®" written all over it!
Was exactly does that mean?
Every ingredient in the recipe is a healing food listed in the Medical Medium®: Liver Rescue book that I've fallen in love with.
I've basically made a list of all the healing foods and have been trying to incorporate as many as I can into my meals each day and this one hit the jackpot!
You can make this with only a handful of simple ingredients, in one pan/skillet, in about 5 minutes.
It doesn't get any easier than that!
What Ingredients Do I Need To Make Recipe?
This recipe is made with the following clean, real food ingredients that are nutrient-dense:
5 Fast Facts About Cauliflower Rice:*
- 1 cup contains 9.1% DV of potassium
- 1 cup contains 85.9% of vitamin C
- 1 cup contains 8.5% DV of fiber
- excellent anti-oxidant
- contains anti-inflammatory benefits
5 Fast Facts About Spinach:*
- contains anti-inflammatory properties
- high in anti-oxidants
- super high in vitamin K (1,110.6% DV) and vitamin A (377.3% DV)
- phytonutrients provide anti-cancer benefits
- can help improve cardiovascular health
5 Fast Facts About Onions:*
- rich source of sulfur compounds
- excellent for cardiovascular health
- inhibits bone loss in women
- reduced blood pressure
- lowers blood cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Garlic:*
- regulates blood sugar levels
- lowers high blood pressure
- contains anti-bacterial and analgesic properties
- helps to lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Turmeric:*
- antibacterial and a natural antiseptic
- excellent for liver detoxification
- contains anti-inflammatory properties
- powerful anti-oxidant and it can inhibit cancer cell growth
- 2 teaspoons contain 17% DV of manganese
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is This Recipe Healthy?
In my opinion, yes!
It's made with only a few clean, real food ingredients that are all included in the Medical Medium® list of healing foods.
In this recipe, you will be using fresh baby spinach, fresh or frozen cauliflower rice, fresh diced red onions, freshly crushed garlic, and a few seasonings.
It's a great recipe for a quick lunch or as a side dish - although you will need to double or triple the recipe if you are serving more than one person.
My healthy plant-based recipe is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, lectin-free, paleo-friendly, oil-free, low-fat, and contains recommended Medical Medium® healing ingredients.
Want More Healthy Plant-Based Cauliflower Recipes?
Check out these:
- Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Lemon Dill Tahini Sauce
- Cilantro and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Mushroom Cauliflower Rice "Risotto"
Did You Make This Recipe?
I'd love to hear about it! Please give it a rating and leave a comment below...it would make my day! 🙂
Gluten-Free Vegan Black Pepper + Turmeric Cauliflower Rice
- Add all ingredients to a non-toxic skillet and gently saute' until the cauliflower rice is warm.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings to your preference.
Hi, I'm Karielyn! I'm the published cookbook author of CLEAN DESSERTS and content creator of The Healthy Family and Home website since 2012. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based recipes that are gluten-free + vegan (with a heavy focus on Medical Medium® compliant) and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.