This Clean Eating Vegan Pineapple Guacamole is a nice change from traditional guacamole because it has a slightly sweet taste from the pineapple mixed in with a little heat from the jalapeno.
But, if you want just a basic guacamole, make sure you try out my Classic Guacamole recipe which is really good too.
The great thing about homemade guacamole is not only does it cost much less to make at home, but it is super easy to make using just a food processor.
Guacamole is very versatile and can be used with chips, crackers, veggies, in wraps, on sandwiches, on nachos and so much more!
However you make it, just make sure you make it fresh, with real whole food ingredients.
Take a look at the ingredient list in a popular store bought “guacamole” seasoning packet:
S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) McCormick Guacamole Seasoning Mix
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Salt, Onions, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Red Bell Peppers, Sour Cream Solids (Cream, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Cultures), Garlic, Corn Syrup Solids, Lemon Juice Solids, Parsley, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid and Natural Flavors
It contains dairy ingredients, GMO’s, refined salt and preservatives.
It’s a whole lot easier, and healthier, to just season it with a few simple and fresh ingredients like cilantro, garlic, and onions.
Making this recipe takes only minutes and it’s raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free and paleo-friendly.
Want more healthy dip recipes? Check out Clean Eating Smoky Chipotle Pumpkin Hummus, Field of Greens Zucchini Hummus, Spicy Balsamic Vinegar Salsa or my Clean Eating Cookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating dip and dressing recipes you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Avocados:*
- excellent source of vitamin E
- contains 25 essential nutrients
- contains 2 – 3 times the potassium as one banana
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- can help lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Pineapples:*
- improves heart and circulatory health
- contains anti-inflammatory benefits
- immune booster
- super high in bromelain
- rich in complex B vitamins and vitamin C
5 Fast Facts About Jalapenos:*
- excellent antioxidant
- thermogenic food
- anti-inflammatory agent
- high in vitamins A and C
- contains anti-bacterial properties
5 Fast Facts About Garlic:*
- regulates blood sugar levels
- lowers high blood pressure
- contains anti-bacterial and analgesic properties
- helps to lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Onions:*
- rich source of sulfur compounds
- excellent for cardiovascular health
- inhibits bone loss in women
- reduced blood pressure
- lowers blood cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Cilantro:*
- contains powerful anti-oxidants
- helps to remove toxins and heavy metals
- promotes healthy liver function
- helps to control blood sugar
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Clean Eating Vegan Pineapple Guacamole
Yield 1 - 2 servings
Raw / Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Nut-Free / Paleo-Friendly
For the guacamole:
- 2 organic avocados
- 1/2 cup organic pineapple (diced)
- 1/2 - 1 organic jalapeno
- 2 cloves organic garlic
- 1/4 small organic onion (quartered)
- 1 tablespoon organic cilantro (fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
For the add-in:
- 1/2 cup organic pineapple (diced)
- Prepare the veggies: remove the seeds from the avocados, dice the pineapple and cut the onion.
- Add all the ingredients for the guacamole to a food processor and process until it is well combined and to the consistency you prefer (less time for chunky texture, more time for a smooth texture).
- Transfer the guacamole to a small bowl and gently stir in the 1/2 cup of diced pineapple add-in.
- Adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Store in an air-tight BPA-free container in the refrigerator.
Get all your organic ingredients delivered straight to your door at up to 25 - 50% off retail by cutting out the middleman and retail markups with a Thrive Market Membership and save 15% off on your first order.
The recipe and photographs for "Clean Eating Vegan Pineapple Guacamole" by Karielyn Tillman of The Healthy Family and Home website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives 4.0 International License and cannot be used without my written permission.
Recipe Roundups: Food Bloggers are always welcome to use a photo and a link back to my original post to share on recipe roundups without requesting permission.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Thank you for your support of this website!