Today I have for you a quick and easy Raspberry and Banana Chia Pudding recipe that is perfect for a quick breakfast or even a healthy snack.
It’s made with only 4 clean ingredients and is naturally sweetened with fresh bananas and raspberries.
I will often buy bags of frozen organic raspberries to add to my smoothies but there’s just something about fresh raspberries that’s hard to beat.
You can make this the night before and have a quick, nutritious breakfast waiting for you in the morning, or mix it together for a snack during the day in just a matter of minutes.
Want some more healthy breakfast ideas? Try my Vanilla Bean and Mango Chia Pudding, Blackberry Pomegranate Hemp Protein Chia Pudding, Quinoa and Fruit Breakfast Porridge, Cacao Almond Baked Breakfast Quinoa Squares or my Clean Eating Cookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy dessert recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Almonds (Almond Milk):*
- helps to regulate cholesterol and blood pressure
- energy booster
- loaded with calcium and fiber
- 1/4 cup contains 8 grams of vegan protein
- high in anti-oxidants
5 Fast Facts About Chia Seeds:*
- excellent source of healthy omega fatty acids
- contains 700% more calcium than salmon
- contains more anti-oxidants than flaxseeds or blueberries
- contains 500% more calcium than milk
- contains 20% easily digestible vegan protein
5 Fast Facts About Bananas:*
- high levels of trytophan to help combat depression
- aids in weight loss
- strengthens the immune system
- high in fiber and potassium
- helps to lower blood pressure
5 Fast Facts About Raspberries:*
- high in antioxidants
- anti-cancer benefits
- good source of dietary fiber
- high ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) value of 4,900 per 100 g
- excellent source of vitamin C at 47% RDA
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Tip #1: I used homemade almond milk but feel free to use your favorite non-dairy milk.
Tip #2: I found it to be lightly sweet with just the banana and raspberries, but if you prefer it sweeter, just add a little sweetener to it.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.