These Roasted Chickpeas with Chipotle and Lime are a tasty little snack that are really easy to make and are ready to enjoy in under 30 minutes.
They are a healthy replacement for chips or other savory snacks and have lots of fiber and protein.
You can mix these up in less than 5 minutes and they only take about 20 minutes in the oven.
This recipe makes enough for 1 – 2 servings, so if you are making it for a crowd, you will need to double or triple the recipe…because they will disappear fast!
If you like the chipotle + lime flavor combination, try my Roasted Cauliflower with Chipotle and Lime recipe for another healthy snack idea.
Want more healthy snack recipes? Check out Lemon Dill Kale Chips, Superfood Fruit Nut and Seed Snack Mix, Vegan Oven Baked Zucchini Chips or my Clean Eating Cookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating snack and side dish recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Chickpeas:*
- excellent source of fiber
- good source of protein
- can help lower cholesterol
- provides better regulation of blood sugar
- can help decrease cardiovascular risks
5 Fast Facts About Avocado Oil:*
- healthier cooking with smoke point of 500 degrees
- may help reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome
- helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- provides protection from cardiovascular disease
- good source of vitamin E
5 Fast Facts About Chipotle:*
- can help reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- can help lower the risk of diabetes
- a thermogenic food to help energize metabolism
- can help improve circulation
- rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, magnesium and potassium
5 Fast Facts About Garlic:*
- regulates blood sugar levels
- lowers high blood pressure
- contains anti-bacterial and analgesic properties
- helps to lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.