Today I have this super easy Spaghetti Squash Pasta with Creamy Vegan Cilantro and Lime Tahini Dressing made with the dressing I shared in my last post.
I love to make different dishes with spaghetti squash pasta, which is a healthier version of traditional spaghetti pasta, and some of my favorite are Vegan Italian Spaghetti Squash Bake, Spaghetti Squash with Basil and Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce, and Spaghetti Squash with Creamy Lemon Garlic Sauce.
And, you can make this a lectin-free recipe by substituting the spaghetti squash with shirataki noodles!
Tip #1: You can make this a lectin-free dish by substituting the spaghetti squash with shirataki noodles (vegan) or Cappello's Paleo-Friendly Pasta (not-vegan).
Want More Healthy Plant-Based Recipes?
Check out these:
- Spicy Turmeric Twice Baked Potatoes
- Creamy Vegan Vegetable Minestrone Soup
- Vegan Black Bean and Cilantro Quesadillas
- or my CLEAN EATING Cookbook with 75+ plant-based recipes made with clean, real food ingredients just like this one that you will love!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I'd love to hear about it! Please give it a rating and leave a comment below...it would make my day! 🙂
Spaghetti Squash Pasta with Creamy Cilantro and Lime Tahini Sauce
For the spaghetti squash pasta:
- 1 large organic spaghetti squash
- 1 teaspoon 100% pure avocado oil
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup organic tahini
- 1/2 cup water (filtered/purified) (filtered/purified)
- 1/3 cup organic fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon organic lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, then set aside.
Prepare the spaghetti squash:
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half from the top to the bottom.
- Scrape out all the seeds from the inside of the squash with a spoon.
- Rub or brush the avocado oil in the middle cavity of the squash and along the rim/inner edge of the squash, then sprinkle with a few pinches of Himalayan pink salt and ground black pepper.
- Place the squash onto the prepared cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the squash to cool enough to handle it with an oven mitt.
- Using a fork, scrape out the inside of the squash into pasta-like strands.
- Transfer the cooked spaghetti squash pasta to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
Prepare the sauce:
- While the spaghetti squash is cooking, add all ingredients for the sauce to a Vitamix and blend until it is well combined and creamy, using a tamper if needed. Adjust the amount of water for your desired consistency to make the sauce thicker or thinner.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings to your preference.
- Pour the sauce over the spaghetti squash pasta and gently toss it until it's evenly distributed.
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro.
Hi, I'm Karielyn! I'm the published cookbook author of CLEAN DESSERTS and content creator of The Healthy Family and Home website since 2012. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based recipes that are gluten-free + vegan (with a heavy focus on Medical Medium® compliant) and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.