This Vegan Garlic Cashew Spread is a great staple recipe to make and have on hand.
It’s really simple to make and is ready in a matter of minutes using a Vitamix and a few common ingredients.
Make sure you check out my Stuffed Mini Peppers with Vegan Garlic Cashew Spread recipe that I made using the Vegan Garlic Cashew Spread that you will ~love~!
I made it thinking I would be the only one in my family that would interested in eating the mini peppers, but my youngest son wanted to try them and ended up eating the majority of them, so they are officially kid-friendly.
You can use this spread with sandwiches or wraps, as a dip for veggies or gluten-free chips.
This healthy, clean eating recipe is organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, oil-free and paleo-friendly.
Want more healthy dip and dressing recipes? Check out Tomatillo and Jalapeno Dip, Healthy Party Dips Roundup, Vegan Pistachio Mint Hummus or my Clean Eating Cookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy dip and dressing recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Cashews:*
- packed with dietary fiber
- rich in “heart friendly” mono-saturated fatty acids
- rich source of minerals
- high in magnesium and copper
- excellent source of antioxidants
5 Fast Facts About Garlic:*
- regulates blood sugar levels
- lowers high blood pressure
- contains anti-bacterial and analgesic properties
- helps to lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Apple Cider Vinegar:*
- anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal
- maintains proper pH balance in the body
- regulates blood pressure
- helps to reduce bad cholesterol
- loaded with potassium
5 Fast Facts About Lemons:*
- extremely alkaline to the body
- blood purifier
- excellent for detoxification
- balances blood sugar levels
- contains powerful anti-bacterial properties
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Vegan Garlic Cashew Spread
Yield 1 cup
Raw / Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Soy-Free / Oil-Free / Paleo-Friendly
- Optional: Soak the cashews in filtered/purified water for 30-60 minutes, then rinse and drain. This will make them soft and the filling extra smooth.
- Add all ingredients to a Vitamix and blend until everything is well combined, but still thick, taking care not to over blend it into a liquid consistency.
- Adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Store in an air-tight BPA-free container in the refrigerator.
Get all your organic ingredients delivered straight to your door at up to 25 - 50% off retail by cutting out the middleman and retail markups with a Thrive Market Membership and save 15% off on your first order.
The recipe and photographs for "Vegan Garlic Cashew Spread" by Karielyn Tillman of The Healthy Family and Home website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives 4.0 International License and cannot be used without my written permission.
Recipe Roundups: Food Bloggers are always welcome to use a photo and a link back to my original post to share on recipe roundups without requesting permission.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Thank you for your support of this website!