Vegan Garlic Cashew Spread…a healthy, clean eating Vitamix recipe made with only 5 whole food ingredients and is raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo-friendly.
This Vegan Garlic Cashew Spread is a great staple recipe to make and have on hand.
It’s really simple to make and is ready in a matter of minutes using a Vitamix and a few common ingredients.
I’ll be posting a recipe next week that I made using the Vegan Garlic Cashew Spread that you will ~love~!
I made it thinking I would be the only one in my family that would interested in eating it, but my youngest son wanted to try it and ended up eating the majority of them, so they are officially kid-friendly!
Make sure you check your email next week so you don’t miss it.
This healthy, clean eating recipe is organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo-friendly.
Want more healthy dip and dressing recipes? Check out Tomatillo and Jalapeno Dip, Healthy Party Dips Roundup, Vegan Pistachio Mint Hummus or my Clean Eating Cookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy dip and dressing recipes just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Cashews:*
- packed with dietary fiber
- rich in “heart friendly” mono-saturated fatty acids
- rich source of minerals
- high in magnesium and copper
- excellent source of antioxidants
5 Fast Facts About Garlic:*
- regulates blood sugar levels
- lowers high blood pressure
- contains anti-bacterial and analgesic properties
- helps to lower cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Apple Cider Vinegar:*
- anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal
- maintains proper pH balance in the body
- regulates blood pressure
- helps to reduce bad cholesterol
- loaded with potassium
5 Fast Facts About Lemons:*
- extremely alkaline to the body
- blood purifier
- excellent for detoxification
- balances blood sugar levels
- contains powerful anti-bacterial properties
5 Fast Facts About Himalayan Pink Salt:*
- contains 84 minerals
- unrefined, unprocessed, raw
- promotes stable pH balance in cells
- controls water levels in the body
- aids digestion and facilitates better nutrient absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.