This No-Bake Chocolate Banana Cheesecake is an easy and healthy recipe made with clean, real food ingredients. It's the perfect plant-based dessert that can be prepared in under 15 minutes with only 2 easy steps!
Here's Why This Recipe Works
My top 3 favorite reasons:
- It's 100% Raw With No Baking Needed
- Can Be Prepared In Under 15 Minutes
- Made With Clean, Real Food Ingredients
You can feel good about making my healthy, plant-based recipe because it's raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free, no-bake, has no refined sugar, and paleo-friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is This Recipe Healthy?
In my opinion, yes!
Here's the ingredient list for a popular store-bought boxed cheesecake dessert:
S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) Jell-O No-Bake Homestyle Cheesecake Mix Ingredients: Sugar, Dextrose, Cheese Baker's (Milk Nonfat, Milk Protein Concentrate, Lactose, Lactic Acid, Culture), Corn Syrup Solids, Palm Kernel Partially Hydrogenated, and, Soybeans Oil, Contains less than 2% of, Whey, Buttermilk, Flavors Artificial, Cottonseed Oil Partially Hydrogenated, Sodium Caseinate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Soy Lecithin Hydroxylated, Annatto (Colors), Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Citric Acid and BHA (Preservative), Crust, Wheat Flour Enriched (Flour, Niacin Vitamin B3, Iron Reduced, Thiamine Mononitrate Vitamin B1, Riboflavin Vitamin B2, Folic Acid Vitamin B9), Sugar, Flavors Artificial, Baking Soda, Calcium Phosphate, Graham Flour, Corn Syrup High Fructose, Honey, Contains less than 2% of, Barley Malted Flour, Soybeans Oil Partially Hydrogenated, Salt
My healthier recipe is made with nutrient-dense ingredients and real food ingredients.
Want More Plant-Based No-Bake Dessert Recipes?
Check out these:
- Lemon Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Squares
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Raspberry Lemon Mini Cheesecakes
- or my CLEAN DESSERTS Cookbook with 72 plant-based no-bake dessert recipes made with clean, real food ingredients just like this one that you will love!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I'd love to hear about it! Please give it a rating and leave a comment below...it would make my day! 🙂
Raw Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Banana Cheesecake
For the cheesecake filling:
- 1 1/2 cups organic raw cashews
- 3 organic bananas
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons organic raw cacao powder
- 1 pinch Himalayan pink salt
For the crust:
- 1 cup organic walnuts
- 1 cup organic Medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
For the topping:
- 1/2 cup organic raw cacao nibs
Prepare the crust:
- Add all ingredients for the crust to a food processor and process until it becomes a sticky, crumbly texture.
- Transfer the mixture to a 6-inch springform cheesecake pan, press it down firmly in the bottom of the pan, then set aside.
Prepare the cheesecake filling:
- Optional Step: Soak the cashews in filtered/purified water for about 30-60 minutes, then drain and rinse. This will make the cashews soft and the filling mixture extra-creamy and smooth.
- Add all the ingredients for the cheesecake filling to a Vitamix and blend on HIGH speed until it's creamy and smooth, using the tamper if needed.
- Pour the mixture into the cheesecake pan on top of the crust and gently tap it on the countertop so it settles to the bottom evenly.
Add the topping:
- Sprinkle the top with raw cacao nibs and place the cheesecake in the freezer for approximately 1-2 hours, or until hardened.
- Remove the cheesecake pan from the freezer and let it sit on the countertop for about 5-10 minutes, or until it's just soft enough to cut.
- Store in an air-tight BPA-free container in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve because it will become soft and lose its shape if left out at room temperature.
Hi, I'm Karielyn! I'm the published cookbook author of CLEAN DESSERTS and content creator of The Healthy Family and Home website since 2012. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based recipes that are gluten-free + vegan (with a heavy focus on Medical Medium® compliant) and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.