This Vegan Pineapple and Mango Tropical Protein Smoothie is an easy and healthy recipe made with only 4 clean, real food ingredients. It's the perfect plant-based breakfast or post-workout smoothie that's ready to enjoy in under 5 minutes!
Here's Why This Recipe Works
Here's why this recipe works - my top 3 reasons:
- Tropical-Themed Ingredients - This super easy tropical-themed protein smoothie has all the elements of the tropics...pineapples, mango, and homemade coconut milk.
- Made With A Clean Plant-Based Protein Powder - I added my favorite protein powder, Epic Organic Plant Protein, giving it 26 grams of ultra-clean, raw, vegan and organic plant-based protein. And, it also includes 7 organic superfoods!
- Ready To Enjoy In About 5 Minutes - It's a quick and easy smoothie that can be made in minutes with your Vitamix or even a regular blender!
My healthy smoothie recipe is plant-based, raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, oil-free, paleo-friendly, and contains no refined sugar.
Expert Tips + Ingredient Substitutions
Here are some expert tips to make this recipe perfectly:
Coconut Milk: I like to use homemade coconut milk, however, this can be substituted with your favorite non-dairy milk.
Pineapple + Mango: You can use either fresh or frozen fruit. However, if you use both frozen pineapple and frozen mango, it will be extra thick and you may need to add a little extra milk to give it a smoothie consistency and omit the optional ice cubes.
Protein Powder: Epic Organic Plant Protein (Vanilla Lucuma) is my preferred protein powder, however, feel free to substitute with your favorite plant-based protein powder, using 3 tablespoons.
Ice Cubes: This is optional if you are using fresh fruit, but it will give the smoothie a thicker, frosty texture.
Serving Size: This recipe will make approximately (1) large smoothie or (2) smaller smoothies. Nutritional information is calculated for (1) smaller smoothie which is (1) serving.
Want More Healthy Plant-Based Smoothie Recipes?
Check out these:
- Cacao and Pear Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
- Triple Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- or my CLEAN EATING Cookbook with 75+ plant-based recipes made with clean, real food ingredients just like this one that you will love!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I'd love to hear about it! Please give it a rating and leave a comment below...it would make my day! 🙂
Vegan Tropical Breeze Raw Protein Smoothie
- 6-7 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a Vitamix and blend until well combined.
Hi, I'm Karielyn! I'm the published cookbook author of CLEAN DESSERTS and content creator of The Healthy Family and Home™ website since 2012. I specialize in creating easy, healthy plant-based and Medical Medium® compliant recipes that are gluten-free + vegan and made with clean, real food ingredients that you can feel good about eating.