Tropical Breeze Raw Protein Smoothie…a clean eating Vitamix recipe made with clean, real food ingredients and it’s raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo-friendly and contains no refined sugar.
This super easy Tropical Breeze Raw Protein Smoothie has all the elements of the tropics…pineapples, mango, coconut oil and homemade coconut milk.
I added my favorite protein powder, Epic Plant-Based Vanilla Lucuma Protein, giving it 19 grams of ultra-clean, raw, vegan and organic plant-based protein.
It also includes 7 organic superfoods!
I also like to add healthy fats to my smoothies so in this one, I added coconut oil and hemp oil to give it extra healthy omegas.
It’s a quick and easy smoothie that can be made in minutes with your Vitamix and it’s organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo-friendly and contains non refined sugar.
Want more healthy smoothie recipes? Check out Cacao and Pear Protein Smoothie, Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie, Triple Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie or my Clean Eating eCookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating smoothies just like this one that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Epic Plant-Based Protein:*
- organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO
- contains 19 grams of ultra-clean plant-based protein per serving
- one serving contains 10% iron
- contains 7 organic superfoods
- multi-source protein with a complete amino acid profile
5 Fast Facts About Hemp Oil:*
- raw, organic, unrefined
- contains ideal omega-6 to omega-3 ratio
- contains super omega-3 which helps our bodies metabolize fat
- 500 mg omega-6 GLA per tablespoon
- 250 mg omega-3 SDA per tablespoon
5 Fast Facts About Coconut Oil:*
- super high in lauric acid
- rich in antioxidants
- contains natural microbial and antibacterial agents
- improves metabolism and prevents fatigue
- improves cholesterol levels
5 Fast Facts About Coconut Flakes (Coconut Milk):*
- 2 tablespoons contain 4.6 g RDA of dietary fiber
- healthy source of medium-chain fatty acids
- can help to decrease cholesterol
- high in lauric acid
- excellent source of manganese at 60% RDA and iron at 11% RDA
5 Fast Facts About Pineapples:*
- improves heart and circulatory health
- anti-inflammatory benefits
- super high in bromelain
- immune booster
- rich in b-complex vitamins and vitamin c
5 Fast Facts About Mango:*
- super high in vitamin A at 25% RDA
- good source of copper at 12% RDA
- excellent anti-oxidant
- contains 46% RDA of vitamin C
- contains 10% RDA of vitamin B6
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Tip #1: This recipe can be made with homemade coconut milk using a Vitamix (I buy my coconut flakes in bulk). For more recipes you can make with a Vitamix, visit my Vitamix Recipe Index page for more inspiration!
Tip #2: I usually use frozen organic pineapple and organic mango but if you use fresh, you may want to add 6 – 7 ice cubes to make it extra cold and frosty.
Tip #3: I like to use Epic Plant-Based Vanilla Lucuma Protein, but feel free to use 3 tablespoons of your favorite vanilla protein powder.
Tip #4: I added the organic hemp oil for extra nutrients, but it can be omitted.
Where to Buy:
Make sure you check out my Shopping Resources section to see all the places I purchase ingredients and equipment to make the recipes on my website!
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you were to make a purchase through one of these links, “The Healthy Family and Home” website would receive a small commission.