No sooner did I start singing the praises of “Maximum Vibrance” in my last smoothie creation for my “Superfood Smoothie Series”, my Raspberry Kiwi Smoothie, did I find out that there is a brand new version of “Maximum Vibrance” that was just released.
Being that Maximum Vibrance already contains “all known nutrients”, what else could they possibly add to it that would make it even more irresistable?
Yes, it’s true.
You can now enjoy your Maximum Vibrance with a chocolate flavor that, to me, has many, many possibilities.
And this Triple Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie is one of them.
I took the Maximum Vibrance – Chocolate, added raw organic cacao powder and raw organic cacao nibs to make it triple chocolate.
Want more healthy smoothie recipes? Check out Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie, Pumpkin Protein Smoothie, Banana Mango Superfood Smoothie or my Clean Eating eCookbook with an entire chapter of 20 healthy, clean eating smoothie recipes that you will love!
5 Fast Facts About Maximum Vibrance (Chocolate):*
- 25 billion probiotics
- contains 23 g vegan protein (46% DV)
- 26 antioxidants
- contains 6 g of fiber(24% DV)
- contains all known nutrients
5 Fast Facts About Bananas:*
- high levels of trytophan to help combat depression
- aids in weight loss
- strengthens the immune system
- high in fiber and potassium
- helps to lower blood pressure
5 Fast Facts About Raw Cacao Powder:*
- contains over 300 compounds including protein, calcium, copper, zinc and iron
- super high in anti-oxidants
- promotes cardiovascular health
- contains essential fats
- can help to decrease blood pressure
5 Fast Facts About Raw Cacao Nibs:*
- excellent source of anti-oxidants
- contains one of the highest dietary sources of magnesium
- one ounce has 9 g of fiber
- one ounce contains 4 g of raw vegan protein
- one ounce contains 6% DV of iron
5 Fast Facts About Maca Powder:*
- increases stamina
- beneficial to the circulatory system
- can regulate hormonal imbalances
- acts as an anti-carcinogen and anti-oxidant
- enhances memory, learning and mental ability
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Where to Buy: If you have trouble finding any of the ingredients to make this recipe, you can order online from Amazon and have them delivered straight to your door!
Tip #1: This recipe will make (1) large smoothie or (2) smaller smoothies.
Tip #2: Want to make your own homemade almond milk for this recipe? Visit my post about How To Make Homemade Almond Milk which not only shows you how to make almond milk, but why the water and almonds you use are important.
Tip #3: Optional: If you want to add a healthy fat to your smoothie, just add (1) tablespoon organic coconut oil.
Tip #4: This is not a very sweet smoothie. The optional goji berries on the top add a little sweetness, but if you want a sweeter smoothie, add an extra 1/2 – 1 banana and/or 1 – 2 organic medjool dates.
Amazon Disclosure: “The Healthy Family and Home” website is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Miscellaneous Disclosure: I received products from Vibrant Healthy (Maximum Vibrance – Chocolate) to review and use in creating a new recipe. I was under no obligation to give a positive review and was not paid for this review or endorsement. All thoughts, opinions and comments are my own.